Dark Worm Strands Found In Masks, Moving

Everyone go check your masks now. Use a magnifying glass. I can’t post this on Twitter.

14 Likes

the invasion has begun. you know youre not infected if youre against the vaccine

4 Likes

Never bought a mask. I still had a few from the past and I trust them. Once I can no longer use them, I will make a few myself. I’ve seen them produced in India, they just threw them on the ground. You cannot know where those things were produced. Hallmarks do not prove anything. Completely untrustworthy stuff.

2 Likes

wtf do you have some of those worm things in your brain :rofl:

If the morgelons theory is correct we have them already in us. In the brains too :poop:

1 Like

Maybe I’m the only one who isn’t controlled by worms. :grinning:

Self assembling nano worms whats a bet?
Who knows what criminal things these wicked
scientists get up to behind the doors of hell?
It could be half organic half nano tech?
I hybrid robotic organic biological invader at the micro macro level etc.

3 Likes

They can easily spray us with this crap chemtails would have a cocktail of these types of things

2 Likes

Exactly GA they could spray us with any damn thing and
we would have no idea what and never probably find out.

In fact we are most likely already being sprayed with who knows what.
It is a fact that geo engineering has taken place for many years thats been prooved already yep.

I dont think its irrational nor unreasonable to presume the worst given the track records of what we do know of how this stinking poisonous elitist priveleged system works.

It is most certainly not for our benefits in life the uber rich power lords have told us easily as much already.
Cheers & good to read your thoughts and words aye. :grinning: :+1:
And its likely great to see you back too. :wink: :grin:

4 Likes

Isnt a tablespoon of bicarbonate soda 3 times a day supposed to get them out? Then as soon as you step outside are you not infected with them again falling from the sky?

1 Like

Dunno about that.
I do know bicarbonate is great for the body pH levels and supposedly good for cancer prevention.
But I’m not sure about the downsides of bicarbonate excessive intake…

Sound familiar?

2 Likes

Only for around a week not long term, its something to do with making the body more Alkaline apparently the worms dont like it and escape, im itching just thinking about it!

2 Likes

Can you repost video?

I luckily had 1100 x N95 masks from a previous national disaster I went through. Honeywell had given me 60,000 masks and 60,000 pair of heavy rubber gloves to hand out to people in the area and this is what I had left.

1 Like

Once there is enough of these synthetic parasites in your body, theyll connect to each other and create a circuit in the entire body. i think the vaccine also has a play in this, to make your DNA accept these invaders because the body fights this parasite. After 5g is turned on, youll be a transhuman.

2 Likes

They got to swarm to brain to control nerological pathways

1 Like

Resonate sounds or ideas to make you think it’s sub conscious thought when I went to er after I got posined I woke up surrounded by nurses my heart was stopping but they were trying to do something to my face my heart stopped few times while I was asleep thank the Lord I am immune an he gave me powers to do his work thank the Lord I love you

1 Like