DARPA Hydrogel VS Human Pineal Gland

afbeelding

That our overlords are after our Pineal Glands is known to many, but it seems Fluoride and Aluminium are not doing the job for them at the speed they require. There are many papers on what Pineal Gland does for us but all of them agree that it’s essential for all higher brain functions. It also produces Serotonin (happiness hormone) and we all know our ruling class don’t want us Happy… just look at our MSM, Fear is the main commodity being sold there.

What can they do to shut down our Pineal Gland more effectively? Ask yourself why MSM hammers down on testing-testing-testing with a PCR test we all know it’s not fit for purpose?

Welcome to the world of DARPA, vaccinations and PCR tests, but let us first start with DARPA and their Hydrogel…

afbeelding

What’s in it?
“Lithium is an element (Li) that does not occur naturally in humans. It is highly toxic to the influence of the pineal gland. In low doses it blocks the pineal gland and in higher doses it can completely destroy it.”

Someone in Slovakian hospital did his due diligence on PCR swabs bringing the two together (Hydrogel & PCR tests). Let me walk you through their findings, full PDF link can be found on the OP bottom.

PCR test swabs are not made from cotton but from the hollow Nylon fibres. Why they are hollow? Well, to stuff them up with “goodies”.

Let’s pause here to remind ourselves on Lithium toxicity, namely that we can tolerate much more Lithium in the whole body than we can in the brain. To me this explains why this PCR swabs need to come as near to my brain as possible - efficient Li delivery where it will do the most damage. Li overdose symptoms also matches the shakes and convulsions I have seen in many vaccinated.

Those hollow Nylon fibres are stacked with Hydrogel Li containing micro-balls.

What do you think happens when this stuff enters our body and mixes with our saliva?

“After expelling a mixture of nylon fibre fragments, Darpa Hydrogel along with lithium remains on the nasal mucosa below the pituitary and pineal glands. This mixture immediately reacts with living structures to form crystals that target the pineal gland, which has its own electromagnetic field. The shape of the crystals determines the type of hydrogel used. The crystals are conductive because of the lithium in them. The crystals can receive the signal from the transmitter to the cell and send signals from the cell to the transmitter. These are actually nano-antennas”

They are trying to turn us into freaking antennas, how nice from our Trans-Humanist Globalist Scum. However, Do Not Despair, their plan is not bulletproof, as seen from MSM witch-hunt on malaria suppressant drugs and lock-down promotion to disable development of natural Covid flue immunity. There is a reason why they suppress that … look at what natural immunity and Ivermectin does to their new shiny bioweapon…

Notice that natural immunity on the left (saliva with antibodies) has much stronger effect on Darpa Hydrogel than Ivermectin on the right…so to say a healthy spit will disable their bioweapon. But Ivermectin is potent too, it may help folks who have compromised natural immunity.

Remember all those blood cloths from adverse vaccine reactions?

The tested PCR swabs came from SD Biosensor, Abbott and Nadal…looking at how our health-industry is infiltrated by the Scum of the Earth, expect other PCR swabs to contain the same bio-weapon.

Switch off your TV, go meet people, eat good and most importantly try to be happy, give and get some Love in your life… your natural immunity will be boosted and their Hydrogel Bioweapon will melt like snow in the spring as soon as it touches you. This explains to me why we have so many differences in reaction to Covid jab.

Antenna like microstructures, blocking Pineal Gland and transmitting & receiving, your bio-data & globalist garbage propaganda soon to all come together with global 5G roll-out. You being happy and healthy with no fear seems to do more against this Evil Plan than any armed struggle would. Take care of your Pineal Gland, it’s your most potent weapon they secretly want to disarm.

Eat well! I’ll go do what I preach and join you.

afbeelding

26 Likes

Great post Catman :v:

I thought the morgellons were bad enough now we have this!

7 Likes

Would DMT counter act this??

4 Likes

Extremely informative, Catman! Thanks for taking the time to post this. This is something we
must all be aware of! The unaware are unaware that they are unaware. Sometimes you have
to give up on people. Not because you don’t care, but because they don’t! Despite the
information available the majority of people have chosen to remain pathetically uninformed
and unconcerned! God bless us all!

5 Likes

THX GOOOOOD POST information is clear

2 Likes

I’ve never taken a Covid test. Don’t plan to either…

9 Likes

Hey,

Detox your pineal gland.

Iodine

Fulvic Acid

Turmeric

Raw Cacao

Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

Boron

11 Likes

This is a great post. I do think that maybe a little bit of experience in spirituality helps make this understandable. The bibliograpy has very useful information.

4 Likes

@Moloch666 thanks man, they are really busy trying to “improve” us to be more to their liking.

@burto2 no idea mate, never played with DMT myself.

@rjrrjr.45 welcome, the easy way out for the most, push stuff out of sight, bury thoughts they cannot bear.

4 Likes

@S_J welcome.

@ReturnofTruthdefendR same here, non-compliance on all levels, do take time to talk and write to all “officials” that question it.

@ar_as much obliged for adding this.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m reticent to fast because I’m lazy and I like food. But there are so many studies on how well the body repairs itself when the digestive system isn’t undermined. I’ve been hearing much about how the vaccines are shedding, and that they may even be capable of airborne vaccination. Yikes. I honestly believe that fasting, and taking measures to keep personal vibrations strong and high - to keep the spirit elevated, are extremely key. Like, engaging in prayer and worship, taking time to reflect on all the things that you’re grateful for, turning the TV off and playing games with your family, being in and appreciating nature, etc.

There’s definitely something to those test swabs, and this is excellent info. Now people who still have even a small amount of trust in the medical industry know to avoid those tests at all costs as well. Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

:laughing: same here, like to cook & share, I know it’s good to fast but 2 days is all I can manage for now.

Totally agree, the spiritual side of our world is often disregarded as mumbo-jumbo, not by me. Spirit can cleanse the body it resides in, even more it can cleanse others it touches, if aligned with the source of it all (God). Just my small personal observation.

Welcome Dawn.

4 Likes

Damn dude, this post deserves a fking medal.

I sometimes like to go up to my local woods with my dog and a spliff. I will sometimes just chill there for an hour or so thinking about all the madness. I often think about why we humans are the only species on this planet that knowingly does acts of self harm, and then turns it into a profitable industry. I admit to not having a concrete answer; but what I do believe - call it instinctive - is that we don’t truly belong in this state of existence: We are not tuned into the proper frequency.

8 Likes

You are too kind friend, do you think it’s me? Worked over-hours for weeks, first thing that popped up as soon as I got some free time was this.

You nailed it brother, IMHO most of us are attuned to a much better world than this one, sometimes I think we are mechanics sent to get this worlds frequency as it should be in God’s Eye. On the other side there are folks who fall for this current frequency and want to keep it unchanged, they seem powerful as they own a lot but they and their minions are minority when it comes to keeping/changing frequencies. Yes it’s crazy now but the crazies loose in the end whatever they do or plan on doing.

One thing I’m sure of, those walks with bud and four legged buddy will do you more good for you than any pharmacy drug ever will.

5 Likes

awesome post mang…

4adde291c1ef8e4983fa11a4a5dc6d35
9f405c0efe05a6e858790d1c175ffd75
758fa0b4df151b1b97f13503ae043619

5 Likes

Thanks mate, excellent pics for the OP. One question, there is one other member that called me mang (Otto), you are not him? I understand mang is commonly used, just wondering.

1 Like

otto was (is? is he alive lol) a friend from old days…

i like his slang…

2 Likes

Yes, Otto was active half a year ago, didn’t hear of him since. Yes on slang, enjoyed chatting with him.

1 Like