Dear Honorable Joseph Biden, I REMIND YOU that Section 6 of the Act IMPOSES reporting requirements - condition for receiving services & FUNDS from GSA

Interesting In Deed

4 Likes

I’ll bet this move has the pedo-joe clone all messed up , he will possibly babble himself to death on this one.

2 Likes

Let’s see what happens.

Edit

23rd… Pain?

1 Like

Mwahahaha checkmate? Awesome thanks for this shroom👍

1 Like

GAME SET MATCH

1 Like

Thanks for posting it. I forgot
:beers:

1 Like

It must have been hard to type “honorable” in reference to joe biden. So are we expecting sleepy joe to all the sudden be honest about the laptop? I’m guessing this section 6 gets ignored by biden and the media. Hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes

oh I’m still laughing… This was hard for me to do, I must confess.

1 Like

aGHBovil

Chinese loans to Biden family

BIDENS financial and conflict of interested found here

1 Like

Lindsey Graham Brett Kavanaugh On Enemy Combatants (Traitors) & Military Tribunals HD

Remember Trump appointed Brett Kavanaugh
American citizens who collaborate with the enemy have been considered enemy combatants

Eisentrager , U.S. Supreme Court case in which the court ruled in 1950 that nonresident enemy aliens do not have the legal right to petition U.S. courts for writs of habeas corpus—a prisoner’s petition requesting that the court determine the legality of his or her incarceration.

U.S. Supreme Court

Johnson v. Eisentrager, 339 U.S. 763 (1950)

Here’s the transcript on Graham talking about traitors!

GRAHAM: Is there a body of law that’s called the basic criminal law?

KAVANAUGH: Yes, Senator.

GRAHAM: Are there differences between those two bodies of law?

KAVANAUGH: Yes, Senator.

GRAHAM: From an American citizen’s point of view, do your constitutional rights follow you? If you’re in Paris, does the Fourth Amendment protect you as an American from your own government?

KAVANAUGH: From your own government, yes.

GRAHAM: OK. So if you’re in Afghanistan, do your constitutional rights protect you against your own government?

KAVANAUGH: If you’re an American if Afghanistan, you have constitutional rights against the U.S. government.

GRAHAM: Is there a long-standing…

KAVANAUGH: That’s – that’s long-settled law.

GRAHAM: Isn’t there also a long-settled law that – it goes back to Eisentrager case, I can’t remember the name of it.

KAVANAUGH: Yes, Johnson vs. Eisentrager.

GRAHAM: Right – that American citizens who collaborate with the enemy have considered enemy combatants?

KAVANAUGH: They can be.

GRAHAM: Can be.

KAVANAUGH: They can be. They’re often – some – they’re sometimes criminally prosecuted, sometimes treated in the military sense.

GRAHAM: Well let’s talk about can be. I think the …

KAVANAUGH: Under a Supreme Court precedent …

GRAHAM: Right.

KAVANAUGH: Just want to make – yeah.

GRAHAM: There’s a Supreme Court decision that said that American citizens who collaborated with Nazi saboteurs were tried by the military. Is that correct?

KAVANAUGH: That is correct.

GRAHAM: I think a couple of them were executed.

KAVANAUGH: Yeah.

GRAHAM: So if anybody doubts there’s a long-standing history in this country that your constitutional rights follow you wherever you go, but you don’t have a constitutional right to turn on your own government and collaborate with the enemy of the nation.

You’ll be treated differently. What’s the name of the case, if you can recall, that reaffirmed the concept that you could hold one of our own as an enemy combatant if they were engaged in terrorist activities in Afghanistan? Are you familiar with that case?

KAVANAUGH: Yeah, Hamdi.

GRAHAM: OK. So the bottom line is on every American citizen, though you have constitutional rights but you do not have a constitutional right to collaborate with the enemy. There’s a body of law well developed long before 9/11 that understood the difference between basic criminal law and the law of armed conflict.

images (4)

4 Likes

“KAABOOM!” … :beers::mushroom:

well at least the right guy here is getting vapourizeedd!!! :grin:
3 Likes

Harris/Biden pdf on ethics for the transition
6 pages

Office of Government Ethics 4 pages
Disqualifying financial interests.

1 Like

SIDNEY POWELL’S “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!

Donald J. Trump Retweeted The Marshall report!

shroom-e-wow2343455-prints

2 Likes

Everyday another bombshell?

Will they ever stop?

Only time will tell…

Tick tick …

This is it, its now or never!
Time is the enemy here.

1 Like

Yep, It’s war but it will be a short one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.