Deep State Showdown - Trump Uses JFK National Security Memo 57

He goes in deep to why Esper was fired, the move to take away CIA and the battle Trump has now against the unconstitutional shadow government.

Absolutely worth watching.

NATIONAL SECURITY ACTION MEMORANDA [NSAM]: NSAM 57, RESPONSIBILITY FOR PARAMILITARY OPERATIONS

5 Likes

I was just reading over it now. Great post.
Have to listen to this tonight before bed. 3 hours long but from what I’m reading, it’s worth it. Some say TRUMP’s a national treasure!

:mushroom:

3 Likes

Yes, JFK took on the CIA, and they killed him for it. At least Trump (hopefully) has a better understanding of what he is up against and what the odds are, but even so remaking the CIA is a tall order…

3 Likes

I think Trump has no idea the can of worms he just opened up or how little power he actually has if certain people decided somthing was going to be done.

The “President” or “prime minister” or “chancellor” of a nation stopped being the “leader” of the country (in MOST countries) in 1963 when Kennedy “crossed the line” too many times going against the wishes of powerful people that wanted the country to change.

2 Likes

Q’ is In This WITH Trump, If You Look…
Also, The Dark Journalist, Subject X
Or Look Up Memo 57. Trump Initiated 57 on the 57 Yr. Anniversary of JFK This Was What Kennedy Brought to The Government too BYPASS The C.I.A.!

Dark Journalist :point_up: Watch Very Interesting!

Welcome to the fray!

:mushroom:

2 Likes