Def Con - Brad Smith: ''How the FBI uses Neuro Linguistic Programming on YOU!''

Def Con - Brad Smith: ‘‘How the FBI uses NLP on YOU!’’

How the FBI uses Neuro Linguistic Programming during interrogation

Abstract: This session will reveal to you how the FBI uses Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) during interview and interrogation sessions. Gaining cooperation with special speech and word changes, Clues to help determine whether clients are lying or remembering and the traditional “Cop Stop technique” will all be revealed and practiced by attendees. Seldom taught outside the law or medical community, you’ll be instructed in and actual practice techniques, just like the Feds do. While you may not be able to stop leaking information to the specially trained professional, you’ll now see the extra information other are giving off. Come prepared to talk to others and learn invaluable skills that can C.Y.A.

Bio: Brad Smith, RN, BS-Psych, CISSP has utilized social engineering in Emergency rooms to defuse medical crisis for many years. He has taught Neuro-Linguistic Programming to healthcare, law enforcement and security professionals and now helps educate everyone on the reality of social engineering and its exploits. Session attendees get cutting edge information they can immediately start using to protect themselves. He is know for his high energy presentation style and group participation format that helps people truly understand the concepts presented, while also having a fun time. He has attended Defcon for many years and looks forward to Coffee Wars, Hacker Jeopardy and the Black and White Ball again this year. The Jericho Forum and Challenge.

1 Like

Electronic Frontier Foundation

eff.org

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is an international non-profit digital rights group based in San Francisco, California. The foundation was formed in July 1990 by John Gilmore, John Perry Barlow and Mitch Kapor to promote Internet civil liberties. The EFF provides funds for legal defense in court, presents amicus curiae briefs, defends individuals and new technologies from what it considers abusive legal threats, works to expose government malfeasance, provides guidance to the government and courts, organizes political action and mass mailings, supports some new technologies which it believes preserve personal freedoms and online civil liberties, maintains a database and web sites of related news and information, monitors and challenges potential legislation that it believes would infringe on personal liberties and fair use and solicits a list of what it considers abusive patents with intentions to defeat those that it considers without merit.

Neuro-linguistic programming

Neuro-linguistic programming is a pseudoscientific approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States, in the 1970s. NLP’s creators claim there is a connection between neurological processes, language and behavioral patterns learned through experience, and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life. Bandler and Grinder also claim that NLP methodology can “model” the skills of exceptional people, allowing anyone to acquire those skills. They claim as well that, often in a single session, NLP can treat problems such as phobias, depression, tic disorders, psychosomatic illnesses, near-sightedness, allergy, the common cold, and learning disorders. NLP has been adopted by some hypnotherapists and also by companies that run seminars marketed as leadership training to businesses and government agencies.

If one does the smart thing, and maintain his right to remain silent, one does not worry about neuro-linguistic programming.

Don't talk to the police

7 Likes

:+1: and if one needs to say something, let it be “I need legal representation”

4 Likes

Are any DTV members expecting a visit from the FBI? :thinking:

Just shut the fuck up. I learned this the hard way. When the beef police came knocking at my jerky store. 6 hrs of interrogation, telling me I was a liar, insinuating I was breaking laws… long story short he typed out a report and handed it to me for my signature while simultaneously letting me know he thought i was a good girl on the uppity up.

The report stated I had inadvertently and maybe unknowingly broken the law. I handed it back to him refusing to sign. He just smiled and said he’d be back tomorrow to see the hubby.

You can’t sell jerky that doesn’t have a federal bug sticker on it lol, who knew.

Next time I will just shut the fuck up!:speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Yup. As soon as you say you want to talk to your lawyer, they are supposed to be prohibited from further engaging with you without an attorney present.

1 Like

This NLP is this something like what tv news presenters do, when they talk, they always speak in a certain forced stop and start fashion its really noticeable in some of them and also politicians. I know they are trying to speak clearly, but often it comes out like a form of linguistic technique that’s inadvertently subliminally controlling.

1 Like

Yes, nailed it + folks close by getting you in specific emotional state verbally and using touching to link their trigger words with your current emotion they just induced. Next time they can get you in the same emotional state with just words and subtle touch - if you are weak spirit - so nothing to worry about for you, think first one that tries will be locked in perpetual state of pain if he tries it on you :rofl:

1 Like

@ReturnofTruthdefendR

afbeelding

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.