Different types of questions for the Flat Earthers

You could just take a read of this…

https://physics.weber.edu/schroeder/ua/StarMotion.html

:+1:

”Earth is a realm, it is not a planet. It is not an object, therefore, it has no edge. Earth would be more easily defined as a system environment. Earth is also a machine, it is a Tesla coil. The sun and moon are powered wirelessly with the electromagnetic field (the Aether). This field also suspends the celestial spheres with electo-magnetic levitation. Electromagnetic levitation disproves gravity because the only force you need to counter is the electromagnetic force, not gravity”.

Unknown

”Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. The stars are attached to the firmament”.

Nicola Tesla

2 Likes

Does a pic from the boundary of space count?

1 Like

Honestly there are good points for both flat and globe earth … both are only backed up by theories and massively complex mathematical equations that are in fact “theories” some of those mathematical equations take up 5 chalk boards and have 20 different mathematicians to understand or complete this . There are probably only 30 people in the entire world that could even contemplate the understanding of these “theories” or develope them … we have only been told that the earth is round for about 550 years but was know to be flat for 1000s of years before that . These same people also say we evolved from monkeys with zero proof from archeological or scientific studies , in fact we now know that DNA is extremely specific to each species . They also push on us the Big Bang “theory” and everything was just randomly come into being ? Each person has over 1 trillion cells working all together in you to make you walk talk think and at the same time make you individual from the other 7.8 billion people … I’m saying Man made theories are exactly that MAN MADE and everything doesn’t fit into a neat little science box

Oblate Spheroid…

1 Like

There is no good point to flat earth. Only a bunch of people with questionable intellect that lack the resources to verify their ignorant beliefs. This isn’t the illuminati we’re talking about, it’s common sense that can be proven beyond any doubt which brings us back aROUND to that questionable intellect. An idiot sees the world through an idiots eyes, they don’t know any better.
And for the record, the big bang is bullshit along with us evolving from monkeys.

2 Likes

crytical space theory - the earth is fat

1 Like

I found this to be interesting. Kinda provides a better perspective from the flats point of view.

If there is not good points to a flat earth and only complete retards believe then you are saying that we are all from 1000s of years of retards ? Everyone that lived up to 1450 was complete and utter dumb asses that couldn’t string sentences together ? Your outlook on anyone that doesn’t believe exactly what you believe makes them idiots ? Wow your reasoning skills are much more advanced I guess , I personally am not a idiot but could not prove to anyone that the earth is round or flat so I will not sling mud .

1 Like

Wouldn’t a flat earth prove that there was a creator though?

Thousands of years of ignorance to be exact. And for some of us it’s not a matter of believing, it’s a matter of knowing. You do know just about any dumbass can put together a big balloon if their understanding of science is insufficient to verify the truth right?

No, everything proves a creator already. Unless you believe that it’s possible to get something from nothing

1 Like

1 Like

That meme is stupid and presumptuous.

4 Likes

Can you prove this is CGI? No you can’t… :clown_face:
It is not hard to find out if a photo is CGI or not…You really should try to check this crap for yourself before calling folks “dummies”
I have to laugh at all the Flearthers “proof” that every single phoot taken by camera is …CGI 'cause they said so :rofl:

5 Likes

I see a meme of Baloney Sauce that asks a question “now do you see why they are lying?”
FFS you show us a drawing of flat earth…in a meme that has a illustration :man_facepalming:
Come on man!! Step it up! Show me a PHOTO of flat earth…Just 1.
Can’t do the impossible huh? Thought so…you sit back down now.

3 Likes

I’m only playing devil’s advocate. It’s an interesting topic. I’m already sitting lol. It’s fun

1 Like

If the earth is flat why is it 12:00am in China and dark, and 12:00pm in US and daylight?

2 Likes