Disturbing MK Ultra and child abuse paintings displayed on billboards in Italy

2 Likes

Honest art expression of the world so many refuse to see. Just because your reality doesn’t know this sort of trauma, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. As a sexual abuse survivor, I can appreciate the effort to get the awareness into the public perception and inspire conversation to the issue. It is an issue, and if it didn’t exist, why do we feel so yucky inside when we look at it? Because it’s real, and until we decide to change this reality, it remains. I know many girls that look like these. Each with their own story, myself included. Most young girls have been violated by a male adult in their family, or a close friend to the family.

4 Likes

A lot of people refuse to see it because of that exact reason you said it makes you feel sick inside. So for that reason instead it’s being thrown in your face. Just because something hasn’t happened to me doesn’t mean I don’t think it doesn’t exist. This isn’t designed to inspire conversation about the subject nor is this for adults to look at. This is mind control for girls of how they should picture their reality as normality

3 Likes

So does that mean it did or didn’t?

1 Like

SICK! Sick and disgusting!

2 Likes

Nowt happened here mate my arse is as tight as a camels in a sand storm

1 Like

What it is called is desensitization. They want you to get used to see it so you will accept their real life sickness. It won’t work with me.

3 Likes

I showed first pic to my 5 yr old son and asked him how it made him feel and he said the red face made him scared but the angel made him feel good.
It’s a logical reply considering he’s taught that a red face (never mind the horns) means anger and that a little girl with wings means angel.
Why do we as adults see things differently from our children? Because we have been taught at some point, this is wrong and that is right.
I did a post about Satan earlier and asked: If Satan oversees the destruction of everything right and good with humanity, then who are his minions that carry it out?
A patron replied that it is us who carry out his bidding; that Satan has no true power, he can only be enabled by our willingness to participate.

That reply stopped me dead in my tracks…

4 Likes

“Degenerate art approved by the “palace”. What a shitty idea!”

They were not happy in Cremona, she is a famous artist and thats great but the billboards seems like a provocation, totally inappropriate, the idea was already denied by the local government but the mayor decided to go for it anyway…

2 Likes

The pinocchio nose thing is an old joke…tell the truth, tell a lie, tell the truth, tell a lie.

Bold monkey

No one talks about this stuff because they don’t want it to be true or they allready know it’s true.

The reason this is true is there is rush that accompanys defiling purity.
Seen this first hand.and I was in a unsafe environment but I skated out of it.

Got to pull two other guys out of same situation
One was a christian kid and the other was a school jock we did not get along but I had compassion on my enemies. I don’t usually extend hands of friendshp to enemies but his sorrow stabbed me in the heart.
Another was a girl who’s were swingers, they pulled her into the mix.

My friends got together and took care of her father… In retrospect when should have bashed her mom too. We were all raised not to hot women so we missed the chance to coerce the head witch.

I will never understand a mother who sets her own children up, they seem souless to me

3 Likes

Satan has certain powers that he uses to see chinks in our armor. We all have faults and he watches us and knows exactly what will tempt us. But as the patron you mentioned its we who make the decision to carry it out.

Good comment Silver. It does me good to see your spiritual wisdom growing

3 Likes

Italy has a long history of evil. They openly took advantage of children. Killed slaves and christians for entertainment. Etc etc etc…not surprised. Atrocious.

3 Likes

Questo schifo me lo ero perso. Dove ha esposto questo fantomatico artista? Strano che i telegiornali non ne abbiano parlato…:face_vomiting: Vero anche che non si parla d’altro che del " Covid"……

Scusa ma di cosa stai parlando? Io sono in Italia e non capisco a cosa ti riferisci. Veramente qui è famosa la pedo Americana, Bi-Den in testa…

If you must know, I was talking about her obvious dominatrix kid picture.

Just because you are famous, it doesn’t mean you should be able to billboard evil for money. Maybe it’s a foreign concept. I would not be surprised.

Quale foto? La mia?

“l’artista” è una merda. I suoi disegni sono schifezza.
Mi sorprende che Cremona abbia esposto quello schifo. Comunque in Italia chi tocca i bambini è ammazzato. Fidati!

1 Like

Sad and total Disgust these are not people who like this

1 Like