Do you even care about our humanity?

THE PANDEMIC HAS ALL BEEN A LIE!! POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN SURPRESSING REAL INFORMATION AND CORRUPTING DATA. IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY, POWER AND CONTROL. OUR HUMANITY IS UNDER THE WORST PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTACK YET!..

PAEDOPHILES ARE RUNNING THE BRITISH EMPIRE!! BILL GATES, JEFFREY EPSTEIN, PRINCE ANDREW, JIMMY SAVILE, PRINCE CHARLES, LORD MOUNTBATTEN, LORD STEEL, PETER BALL, TED HEATH, NXIVM CULT…

WAKE UP!!!.. THE WORST CRIMINALS IN SOCIETY ARE ATTACKING YOUR HUMANITY. REMOVING YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS, SILENCING THOSE AGAINST THE POLITICAL NARRATIVE OF THE CORRUPT!!

1 Like

@rkobilan :point_right:YouTuber Jake Paul Believes COVID Is ‘a Hoax’ and ‘98% of News Is Fake’

More of a fan of this kid everyday.

Hope he mollywhops BLM advocate/supporter Tyrone Woodley on Aug 29th.

KNOCKS THAT USED BENTLEY OUT…

2 Likes

We’re in very deep shit when crooks make the laws and when the government controls us (the people), instead of us controlling the government! We pay their salaries!

1 Like

This kid is going to destroy the boxing industry. All of the promoters will have to re-look how they do their bookings in the future. As this kids took the purse up big time. Bout time boxers get paid for their worth. However, I would love to see Paul box a boxer in his weight class. Instead of those who aren’t that savvy in that field.

I’m’ looking forward to that ass kicking. Just not sure which will be on the receiving end. I don’t support BLM as they don’t support their entire community. They forgot about the African Americans. I would like to see Paul get educated by a real Boxer. It could be humbling for that very spoiled young man. Like his brother neither have any respect for their elders and talk all kinds of smack. Looking for that one who educates him proper. :smile:

1 Like

In all honesty, I see where your coming from…HATED this kid at first…

But think about this ……

WHERE THE F@#K HAS BOXING BEEN BRO? Really?!

If anything I don’t think he’s destroying it he’s actually “drawing ALOT MORE EYES to it” these days. Think about it, dude’s as popular as Manny or Floyd.

Boxing needs character…

When we have the charisma factor here,We watch to either see someone LOSE that we dislike or we watch to see them WIN (at least I do)…

I’m simply giving him a chance here.

I was quite surprised when he called out COVID as a hoax. THAT DUDE IS A MEGAPHONE and I bet the Government is VERY PISSED at him.

How much you wanna bet they said something to him about those comments…?

I don’t now about the gov and his comments. He still running his mouth though. :smile:

I get what you are saying as well. Destroy to paradigm to make for a new. Which in reality should better take care of the boxers (better purse). We shall see

Even getting paid $1.00 for everyone viewer would be a decent purse. Less those that are bootlegging it.

We shall see how this all goes as we get closer to the fight. I’ll pay closer attention to his words too.

1 Like

Exactly brother. Seriously I do think it’s annoying with JP.

But even Mike Tyson praising him for bring EYES.

Boxing needs it. Boxers deserve better.

It has been a dying sport for years.

I agree 100% he needs to fight “boxers”, but I do think it’s funny how he trolls Dana White and the entire MMA roster…LOL.

I am STOKED to see what goes down with him and tyrone tho….lol AUGUST 29th!!! You know that T-wood can THROW hands…let’s see how it fares in boxing now (he talking about crossing over into boxing only now)

Also,
Anderson Silva pretty sure will be boxing Logan Paul next (or Rashad Evans)

1 Like

30742208_2058431677504738_1929923652879258402_n
Training the chick army as we speak…

1 Like