Doctors speak out on misinformation surrounding the coronavirus

4 Likes
1 Like

Awesome info its nice to hear from Doctors that arent controlled :clap:

2 Likes

Recycle your carbon dioxide, reduce yourself deplorables! WEAR THEM MASKS! Don’t you DARE disobey. Or Else!

That was Monkey channeling the late HRC. If you enjoyed, please donate a banana for more performances of this nature.

1 Like

@Monkey :rofl:…:banana::banana:

1 Like

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: and more :banana: banana :banana:

2 Likes

:ice_cream: :apple: Can’t have bananas without apples, and everyone deserves a banana split sunday at least once in their life. I give love back to my homies. U guys are totally awesome. Thank you.

1 Like

Lately seems that people are not interested in evidence and research anymore but just appealing videos, their brain is locked out from anything else that doesnt reflect their beliefs.

2 Likes

The world is obviously broken… not sure what or how we save ourselves but we are not heading down the right path… pretty sad… big tech has made us a bunch of thoughtless zombies… I can just imagine what comes next… scary…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.