Dominion Voting Systems BACKS OUT from Testifying Before

PA House Republicans will hold a press conference this morning to address Dominion’s failure to appear.

4 Likes

Keeps Getting Weirder

1 Like

Sidney Powell just now on Glenn Beck:

Servers from ScytI in Germany were in fact confiscated and “I AM HEARING THAT IS WAS OUR FORCES THAT GOT THE SERVERS.”

5 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/Jt3RYJVXdre3cumWA

4 Likes
2 Likes

…i’m hearing… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

They don’t want to add perjury to federal charges plus they stand to have all their machines banned from use

1 Like

@Brendace, agreed. Curious why DOJ plane was visiting Dominion in Toronto, spent time on the Airport tarmac in Toronto…Screenshot_20201120-174724_LINE

3 Likes

Can’t Think of His Name

The Dominion Big Wig

Was Ousted Last Week
AsWell…

Then The Massive Data Purge
Started…

Right…Not Suss At All

2 Likes

Coomer…

the Antifa Sympathizing scumbag.

2 Likes

Yeah Eric Coomer

The VP…

:running_man: running away is an admission of guilt

:popcorn:

2 Likes

I am not on Dominion’s side at all and I am certain there was some manipulation of the votes going on after I looked at the data and noticed a straight line ratio, with respect to time, on the real time data of Trump to Biden votes that had a small slope. This trend line reflects artificially generated data… This is the smoking gun so I am not saying this because I think they are innocent.

What I am saying is this is blowing things completely out of proportion because what they did was what anyone would do that is currently facing a potential supreme court case. They lawyered up and decided to keep their mouths shut which is sound advice for anyone who is about to go to court, even if they are innocent.

1 Like

You may be onto something… Or, they could all be running for the hills!!..

I’m sure their all just you average God fearing Christians. No voting fraud to see here. Just keep ignoring the truth and move along. BTW, drinker of the louse, Skanky Hoelosey, needs more donations to keep the illegal aliens out of her MANSIONS!!!

Sgt. Bill

These attorneys representing Trump’s Voter Fraud Case are well established… These are big name attorneys with reputations to maintain… Sydney Powell appears to be genuinely angry and holding onto a confident presence about the evidence and the outcome… I do not think this is just a phony dispute… I think they have something they believe in and moving forward with it…

3 Likes

He was one of the big programming thieves. He seems to be MIA.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.