Dominion Voting Systems - Clinton Foundation Has Ties to The Dominion Program - Everything you need to know

Dominion Voting Systems aka Staple Street Capital aka Carlyle Group and Cerberus Investments is the Canadian based private contractor and U.N. Approved Canadian-based NGO established by Clinton Foundation managing US Elections with Ballots containing Water Marks of the British Commonwealth.

Staple Street Capital who owns Dominion Voting, involves a huge political background.

Behind Dominion Voting is a huge swamp creature with tentacles all over the world, which is the reason behind election fraud and fake news. We can notice that in 2009, the former director of Carlyle founded Staple Street Capital, and William Kennard who is an Executive Board Member of Staple Street nominated as ambassador to the EU by Barack Obama in 2009. This may be related to Obama, and the Carlyle Group is accused of being related to the Bush family, which also reveals why Bush supports the Obama Biden administration.

Overwhelming evidence/proof of massive election of massive election fraud that the NWO has been using for years to steal elections and overthrow governments.

Dominion: From Barr, Kirkland and Ellis to Comey, HSBC

This is an important post, most Americans are oblivious to the corruption involved in Dominion, Cydl and the DELIAN Project. I’ve put together this information for those who don’t have time…or don’t know how to do the research.

Why didn’t MSM cover Trump’s legal press conference?..the consequence of not reporting this to the American people is detrimental to us all. How’s the average American suppose to be informed if the information is being subverted…we should all be concerned regardless of party line…TPTB don’t want fairness or equality for the American people.

The voting machines belonged to a company called Dominion Voting Systems. Dominion Software is used in 28 US states including all of the battleground states or swing states.

"It’s not the people who vote, that count, it’s the people who count the votes." - Stalin

Dominion Voting Systems - Clinton Foundation Has Ties to The Dominion Program - Everything you need to know

In 2014**,** Dominion Voting** began the DELIAN Project

Dominion voting systems categorically denies false assertions about vote switching and software issues with our voting systems.
If the above is true, why did dominion voting systems back out from testifying before the House Committee?

The voting machines belonged to a company called Dominion Voting Systems. Dominion Software is used in 28 US states including all of the battleground states or swing states.

(Dominion Voting Systems BACKS OUT from Testifying Before)

THIS IS DOMINION’S OFFICAL WEBSITE ALONG WITH A STAEMENT IN REGARDS TO FRAUD.

Dominion Voting Systems shared office is INCUBATOR for radical left-wing organizations

FEC Chair Calls Election Illegitimate Due To Fraud, MORE Evidence Of Widespread Irregularity Drops

Dominion Voting Systems is Connected to the Venezuelan government, the Clinton Foundation, and Soros.

Everyone should share this.

‘Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania’

The DELIAN Project: Democracy through Technology

In 2014, Dominion Voting committed to providing emerging and post-conflict democracies with access to voting technology through its philanthropic support to the DELIAN Project, as many emerging democracies suffer from post-electoral violence due to the delay in the publishing of election results.

Over the next three years, Dominion Voting will support election technology pilots with donated Automated Voting Machines (AVM), providing an improved electoral process, and therefore safer elections.

Dominion & Clinton F. had a 2.25 Mil initiative the project was called Delian

The fact that MSM didn’t cover the Trump press conference should tell you something. They don’t want fairness and equality in America. Americans should be concerned.

Summary:

1. Source is former National Security Guard for the President of Venezuela.
  2. Hugo Chavez engaged Smartmatic to develop vote-manipulation software.
  3. The software worked and was pushed to several countries in South America.
  4. Dominion and Smartmatic did business together and Dominion has the same fundamental flaws/functionality as the software used in Venezuela.

Quote from Affidavit:

“I am alarmed because of what is occurring in plain sight during this 2020 election for President of the United States. The circumstances and events are eerily reminiscent of what happened with Smartmatic software electronically changing votes in the2013 presidential election in Venezuela. What happened in the United States was that the vote counting was abruptly stopped in five states using Dominion software.At the time that vote counting was stopped, Donald Trump was significantly ahead in the votes.Then during the wee hours of the morning,when there was no voting occurring and the vote count reporting was off-line, something significantly changed. When the vote reporting resumed the very next morning there was a very pronounced change in voting in favor of the opposing candidate, Joe Biden.”

PDF - sworn affidavit:

5 Likes

And the usual suspects will be soon on here chirping that ‘absolutely nothing is wrong and everything’s fine’

They need to give their heads a massive wobble if they still deny this!

3 Likes

I’m trolling them! They’re the ones who get triggered by me.
They waste a lot of energy and time on me.
:wink:

3 Likes

Appreciated Shroomie

1 Like

I don’t know what we would do without you eroom. I have bookmarked this so I can come back and read and study every little detail. The Mallock Brown? Is that Lord Mallock Brown? If it is, Soros is his connection to all of the money being pushed into all of this fraud. The globalists dirty fingerprints are even more evident each and every passing day.

1 Like

Here is some enrichment of the content mate, more over the Serbian Software Connection …

http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/11/the-stages-of-the-ongoing-color-revolution-in-the-usa-are-following-the-soros-serbian-playbook-must-read/

1 Like

Stand up for what you truly know is right… With all your degrees you should know a little about world history and can see the direction we are all heading… Refuse to comply with the Borg… Be a good American Citizen… Or, move to China… Instead of infecting us with more of that poison… There will be no anger when common sense takes control…

China? Whatever happened the good old Russians, are they not the bogie man anymore ?

No they never were the boogie men… In fact, we were once allies during the second World War… That was the false narrative put out by the Liberals who support Globalist Agendas…

1 Like

I suppose the Berlin Wall had nothing to do with it , oh well , my mistake

We were allies with China and Russia. We put a whole squadron of fighters over there called the Flying Tigers. They only thing they could fly was kites.

1 Like

It is getting closer by the day, I call it the great arrest, all of those phony lying Demonrats & all the fake news media will be getting arrested for treason, & shut down. Can’t wait to see those Clintons & all those Satan loving criminals arrested & sent to. image

3 Likes

Gates tied to this mess…

4 Likes

Why am I not surprised?..

2 Likes

This is hard to confirm but dominion might be tied into cv19 test reporting…

4 Likes

I’ve not heard about that but I do believe it… Not seen any stories talking about that yet… I’ll be watching for them now though… Thank you for heads up alerts…

2 Likes

And thousands of space missions together to this very day lol

2 Likes

I’ve Been Reading

Reports of That…

1 Like

People are being banned for posting this on twatter and fu$kbook

Small piece of the material.
"Founded in Venezuela in 1997 by a team of three engineers – Antonio Mugica, Alfredo José Anzola, and Roger Piñate, Smartmatic specializes in the design and end-to-end deployment of technology solutions for specific applications.

The link Between Dominion, Sequoia, Smartmatic, and the CCP

2 Likes