Dominion Voting Systems has filed a $1.3 billion lawsuit against Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow

Much interesting.

Here we go again, a large corrupt company with deep state backing is going to financially destroy an honest persons business to shut them up. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Well, These people have made very specific accusations.
They will have to present evidence of this.

I have always had strong doubts about the regularity of the elections.
Now we will know something more.
I don’t make any predictions but I think they’re pretty sure they can win, otherwise they never would have.
We’ll see.
Very interesting.

1 Like

What we need to do is every person in country to file a" friend of court brief " explaining how they have been damaged by The Dominion fraud and the matter should be reviewed by entire supreme court

What is a friend of the court brief called?

An amicus curiae (literally, “friend of the court”; plural: amici curiae) is someone who is not a party to a case who assists a court by offering information, expertise, or insight that has a bearing on the issues in the case. The decision on whether to consider an amicus brief lies within the discretion of the court.

2 Likes

You can file a lawsuit against anyone if you file it properly and have “compelling evidence” enough to make a reasonable case. The “compelling evidence” can eventually end up to be proven “invalid or inaccurate”, but it doesn’t stop someone from costing you 100’s of thousands to millions in legal fees.

Of course, if it turns out to be a wrongful suit then the defendant can easily file a counter lawsuit to reclaim the damages incurred from the original lawsuit plus the cost of the counter lawsuit itself.

So…the deep state always uses the government and laws to “delay” things for extended periods of time in order to “accomplish their goals”. This, to me, is a big sign of “delay” coming from Dominion.

1 Like

How many lawsuits is that now lol.

More smoke and mirrors.

1 Like

Technically, there’s no absolute proof that system they provide wasn’t corrupted. They can say all they want because the judges are very obviously bought and paid for. But I think this action gonna work opposite way for them.

What a crock of hooie!!
BUT!!! this might be the only way to get a court to actually look at the evidence of the “rigged election” although i am sure dominion would of gotten rid of any evidence if it existed prior to launching such a lawsuit. Regardless if election was rigged or not a complete total from top to bottom, open and public investigation should be done in order to restore the public’s faith in our nations electoral process. Until something like this happens, no matter which side of the fence you are on, I believe that you are not going to 100% trust in any election results from this point forward.

US Dominion is as corrupt as they come.

The version of reality that makes “My Pillow Guy” honest, is…well, it must be a weird headspace. You must be a real joy around the family dinner table.

Typical comeback from a liberal. I guess those hundreds of sworn affidavits from everyday Americans witnessing voter fraud were all lies, but we can trust what the politicians and the news media tell us though, right?SMH :rofl:

1 Like

index1

1 Like

Most people believe there was fraud. That’s a start. Now time to prove that there was wasn’t or was. Of course, most people don’t have time in their day to prove there was. Lindel does for everyone who believes. Now the other side should be putting out the evidence to prove there wasn’t. Better be good too. Not something forced to believe like fOx saying a state won 1/2 hour before pollls close. THATS BS!!! I heard it. Why? Instead of answering the question it’s been a forcing of realities and oppression using a tactic seen in past of regimes not fare to normal working people.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.