Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested

Theres Some One Pretending to Be You

Saying They Are Pro Trump

If It Is You
You are Full Schizoo

2 Likes

Who doesn’t have debt in our debt based global economy? heck, i bet this guy has a plan to get us all out of debt forever. I say let this man keep going forth with his fingerpaints. Make messes, come spring maybe we’ll all finally be in the mood to do some real clean up, and sort our houses so everyone can enjoy the fruits of our slave labors. If the president can have debt and be okay with it, then so can we!

I am Debt Free Dear Monkey

No Bank Account
Or Credit Cards

4 Likes

i’m pro life force for the whole. i don’t care who wants to be the ring leader, just do the job and fix the mess, bust the criminals, and let’s all move on past politics. Tired of the circus, it all has everyone on edge. People do stupid stuff when they are living on the edge.

4 Likes

me neither, i may as well not exist, no smart technologies, no 5G, barely get internet in my rural location. Comes and goes, in the wind… like hanuman :monkey:

1 Like

Same Here. …

I Luvit

1 Like

Once again, not me… That just let’s me know, I’m hitting the nail on the head with my posts and it’s irritating the Russian troll bots…

Can you name all the presidents who had $1 billion in debt when they ran for and became president ??.. I can… ZERO… That amount of debt makes the president more susceptible to influence by the person or persons, he owes the debt to…

2 Likes

Yeah… Thought It Really Weird Yest

I’m debt free… Thankfully…

1 Billion dollars in debt! That is impressive!! I wish I had the balls to get 1 billion dollars into debt, I am in awe of this President now more than ever! He is just like most every other American citizen, in debt, he is just like us! I almost feel he knows me on a personal level, I am definitely voting for him a second time! TRUMP 2020!

2 Likes

No one cares, especially Trump’s supporters.

1 Like

Yep, and whoever he owes the debt to appreciates it as well… I’m sure of it…
Imagine having a foreign country having influence over US policies all because our president is indebted to them ??.. SAD …

You’re right there… Doesn’t mean I can’t post or will not keep on posting opposing views though…

Imposter.U R

3 Likes

It’s funny you mention foreign countries, have you read the news lately or articles on Disclose about Hunter and Joe? Nobody has any influence over them huh?

2 Likes

Me 2 and my 4 bedroom 3 baths house is paid off !!!

1 Like

I do not even know if this is true, knowing the OP probably more BS. But even it is so what? He is a corporation. How much debt do you think major large corporations carry. They use debt to influence stock prices. If they are in a mode to buy they take on debt and stock drops. If the want to sell they pay off debt and prices go up.
This article is nothing but a lack of knowing business and shilling for liberals

Big nothing burger

1 Like