Egyptian female sea captain negates commanding stranded cargo ship in Suez Canal

She drew penis going into butt on the ocean that takes skill

1 Like

Everyone in history was black but it has been covered up by white supremist cover upper secret society. Very hush hush. Classified tip top super secret.

of course, the nazis :joy:

First female Egyptian sea captain. Shes a target.

8ae30be4aced5143522dc235157a8135

How does every post with you some how include black people lol. Come on Mr. Tickler tell us the truth did you get bullied by black people as a child or did they sleep with a female in your family? Inquiring minds would like to know am I right DTV community.

I thought you were all about ‘inclusion’. No?

It is time to bring out the civility bell before this goes south ?

“How does every post with you some how include black people lol. Come on Mr. Tickler tell us the truth did you get bullied by black people as a child or did they sleep with a female in your family? Inquiring minds would like to know am I right DTV community.”

If you cannot be civil. There will be a Problem. Am I right DTV Community ? Please take some time to re-read our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Make adjustmets where needed please.

I have read mrwisir posts and do not see a continuous mentioning of a Black anything.

@Breeze_Leon Here are your replies. Some are not very civil. Your a member who been who’s got veteran status and should act as such. Please remember what you agreed to with DTV TOS & CG.

Also, Your Comments have nothing to do with the title or content of this thread. Kindly stop your attempts at derailing my Thread.

@mrwislr

Lol still didn’t answer my question but ok. I just wanted to know what black people had to do with a thread about an Egyptian boat captain that’s all. Maybe when Imagine Crap chimes in later he can explain it to me I guess. Later Tickler!

Pretty simple actually… black people for a very long time tried to convince everyone Egyptians were black.

1 Like

Ok fair enough that’s all I wanted to know why that was relevant to bring up in this topic. I agree a lot of black scholars like to assume all Ancient Egyptians were black which isn’t true, but I will say the current Egyptians are not the same as the Ancient Egyptians. Not with all that Arab admixture from a thousand years.

I could take the time to show you a genetic study that was done that shows they were never black. But lets just say the article and study are wrong and that what you and other 'scholar’s believe is correct. Then that would mean blacks enslaved the jews.

How about create a thread on it for all of us to get a piece of?
If you link him here many will miss the possibly of taking it in.

I’m not arguing with you I know they were never black. But that would be funny as to why Jews who owned the majority of all the slave trading companies enslaved Africans centuries ago for revenge lol.

I think was is really interesting regarding the slave trade is in the United States and South America there are descendants of those slaves.

Where are the descendants or what happened to the slaves taken to the middle east ?

A lot of them mixed in with the Arabs but you have a good bit in Yemen and Oman.

1 Like

I agree…

1 Like

Sum Yung Ho

I heard about this a long long time ago. It was going to happen. The canal would be blocked and start a global financial meltdown. The domino effect on many aspects of the economic system. I am a novice at those types of problems but I heard about a blockage of the canal. I want to know what is really on it.

You forgot to mention the Greek population that was huge from ancient times …traders mostly, the Roman Empire ruling for hundreds of years and so on… just to add a few logs on fire…

1 Like