I put this in science, cuz like I told the TDS sufferers and foreigners after the election, the proof for fraud will be found by statisticians and election census compilers. Well whatya know, turns out not only did the Dems find a way to come up with millions of extra ballots, they now can’t account for the numbers based on population statistics. None of the additional ballots can be counted as population increases, for there were more ballots found than population and census numbers dictate. We got the ol shaft my peeps! No lube, no reach arounds, no pillow talk… just raw dogged.
Here are some other observations from the contrast analyses performed by the team:
- Massachusetts generated 310,000± more votes for Biden than expected. Massachusetts gained population (165,000±) from 2016 to 2010, so every new registered voter citizen (assuming all new residents were of voting age!) plus about 190,000 previous citizens would have had to vote for Biden – a highly unlikely occurrence.
- Trump carried Georgia in 2016, yet lost in 2020 while gaining 372,000 votes partly because Biden got 220,000± more votes than expected. Where did those Biden votes come from since the state only gained 425,000 residents from 2016 (not all of voting age)?
- Trump did better than expected in Ohio and Florida while also improving over 2016 in Louisiana, Alabama, and Utah, each of which counted their absentee ballots BEFORE Election Day (no counting of absentee votes afterward). In other words, whatever transpired during “the Great Pause” in counting “new” Biden votes was precluded from happening in those five states. Is that just a coincidence?
- New York lost over 304,000 residents from 2016 to 2020, yet the state provided approximately 300,000 more votes for Biden in 2020 than expected. How is that possible when Trump increased his vote totals in 2020 by over 461,000 from 2016?
- Other Deep Blue states like Illinois, Connecticut, and Hawaii lost population from 2016 to 2020 but increased the vote margin for Biden substantially over Clinton’s numbers in 2016. That cannot be easily explained. Was Biden really that much more popular than Hillary Clinton?
- New York, New Jersey, and Illinois lost population from 2016 to 2020, but dramatically gained in voter registrations. How likely is that?
- Michigan and Pennsylvania gained slightly in population from 2016 to 2020, but gained dramatically in registrations. That seems highly unlikely.
- California gained 700,000± in population from 2016 to 2020, but gained 6,000,000± registered voters. Not bloody likely no matter how big of a voter registration drive there was.
- Among the top ten positive contrast states (i.e., where Biden did better than Clinton did in 2016), California, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, and Washington all had protracted vote counting/tabulation due to laws preventing the count of mail-in before the polls closed. Those states plus Virginia also allowed absentee ballots to be postmarked on Election Day. Three other states (Colorado, Georgia, and New Jersey) extended the deadline for receipt of absentee ballots up to the time the polls closed on Election Day. In short, ALL of the top states where Biden picked up significant votes from 2016 in some way relaxed the voting regulations before the 2020 election.
Conclusion. This latest report from the Droz team adds more fuel to the fire regarding “election irregularities” in multiple states during the 2020 presidential election. Be sure to read the whole report here. It is a travesty that forensic audits are not being conducted in many states to validate the results. That the Democrats have fought tooth-and-nail to prevent such audits explains much because if they were certain of Biden’s “overwhelming victory,” then the audits would prove that fact once and for all. Thank God that independent analysts like the Droz team are continuing to dig into the 2020 election data. The American people need to know what happened, and integrity in elections needs to be restored through decisive actions to tighten up state election laws.