Emerald tablets of thoth

I had a paperback copy which my kid destroyed. Forgot who translated it.
I like how humans are related as beings of light. Its a comforting notion…

Is this stuff of a cult, or is it tidbits of ancient knowledge to be studied? I should get another copy

3 Likes

Heeeeyyy Bob, just throwing this out there…

It is once said that Lucifer “the angel of light” was cast down from Heaven and his crown was broken…emerald fell out of it.

Wonder if there’s some kinda metaphoric connection?

1 Like

https://sacred-texts.com/index.htm

2 Likes

You can order via amazon hermetic philosophy a book called “The Kybalion”
its a book of hermetic [Hermes trismegistus same person as Thoth the ancient demi god etc] philosophy and principles & teachings devised by the lucis trust from blavatsky if i remember rightly,

its well worth the read however i would caution you that having that kind of knowledge can be a double edged sword in life,

if you know these kinds of highly occultic wisdom there is always the temptation to use it against another in an unwise & unholy fashion is what im stating.

It is the hermetic teachings of thoth based upon the 7 principles that govern all matter and all of reality its ancient and probably very accurate knowledge nonetheless but be aware its very occult and can be used to harm others if used in the wrong hands thats all.

@ImagineThat that is a pretty eerie connection you draw there. Luci the liar could be involved for all i know.
When i think of a being of light i mean the superior of the three bodies we posess (physical, temporal, and luminary).

@Sarge thanks for the link. Looks juicy.

@Thecitizen ive played around with occult practice before, but nothing serious. From my experience, one has to devote their life to the craft to find success, and i am obliged to continue my role as a proletariat slave. Thanks for your concern, though.

3 Likes

Yes i did too my friend, unwise foolish choice on my part at the time but i was young and stupid, now im just older and still stupid hehe, got to larf aye/

i believe it ended up causing me a whole bunch of grief in life,
though i never set out or tried to ever harm anyone by what i was learning or doing,

not bragging but i was very good at it, maybe because im an artist and have a vivid imagination and are used to creating material art forms from my minds eye etc,
sculptures paintings drawings etc, music too guitar bass hand drums etc,
love it all in fact,

but it also i believe it brought demonic entities attracted towards me that took a long time ot get rid of in fact, and di me much harm i didnt realise at the times,
manipulated me deceived me hurt me a lot, in ways i never conceived of at teh times,

this is my story for you to believe or not,
i have read the kybalion and emerald tablets and very much more in that kind of fields over the years from a very young age too,
literally thousands of books so many its hard to remember them all now hehe,

alls i can say with respect and with a little possible wisdom accrued just from age,
is to stay well clear of the occult, its a trap set about by very devious groups that have been around for aeons of time to ensnare our souls into a spiders like web of nightmare possibilities and i believe now in hindisght and from experience to stay well away from all occultic things, very dangerous stuff,

im a bible basher now hehe, not really just a self acquired faithful believer with many flaws and jusy trying to help whomever i can in any ways i can from a genuine desire to be good to all of humanity if that makes any sense to you my friend.

Many kindly souls have helped me over the years im paying it forwards why not?

It was much of lifes pains that has led to where i am today, much suffering perosonal physical and lifes hardships created me as what i am whatever that is good or bad or trying to be a decent man in life in this mad world of deceptions and wicked things abounding all around us now.

Hope you stay safe and at least listen to this old mans warnings from personal experience an coming from a righteous place no offence intended brother.
Please be very careful, some things are better not known to humanity i now know.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Good words, bro.
I do realize the explicit danger involved in dealing with the unseen, and thanks for your advice in the matter.

I used to walk a dark path as well, and did find small material success – or what i thought was success – through an alignment with old goat head. It did come at a price for me too.
Now i live a better life with more love on my hands than i thought was possible. I still enjoy reading a bit of crowley and regardier for a sort of fantasy amusement, but that is all.

Its a good idea to emulate Jesus, not to just read of and praise Him as though you wont know Him until you die. Many christians i know who attend chuch are superficial and just as selfish as satanists. They believe they have a “get into heaven” card just because they support the duty-free fattening of their pastor every week. It is not their fault tho. Theyve been manipulated just like the citizens of america regarding politics.

Point is, i feel your heart and i love you for it!
RESONANCE

2 Likes

Lots n lots of cool stuff on that site, enjoy!

Zohar is a great read too.

Raised I to LIGHT,
the children of KHEM.
Deep 'neath the rocks,
I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built.

Each to the other is the Keystone;
each the gateway that leads into LIFE.
Follow the KEY I leave behind me.
Seek and the doorway to LIFE shall be thine.
Seek thou in my pyramid,
deep in the passage that ends in a wall.

Use thou the KEY of the SEVEN,
and open to thee the pathway will fall.
Now unto thee I have given my wisdom.
Now unto thee I have given my way.

Follow the pathway.
Solve thou my secrets.
Unto thee I have shown the way.

2 Likes

See?
All we need is pharoah thoth’s spaceship. We can defeat the muckylucks with ease.
Now, where did i leave those 7 keys?..

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.