Energy Is Contagious

We all know about Tesla’s famous and genius statement among many others, of a highly intelligent and enlightened individual, but who is really putting into practice the three profound technicalities of mortalities that he first expounded on.
He also said peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.
To further elucidate, Tesla said if you want to know the secrets of the universe, think in terms of Energy, Vibrations and Frequency.
If we did practice what we preach in this regard, the world may be a brighter and far more tolerable place to cohabit, instead of exhibiting traits of the manic panic that governments profess and process with hypocritical hypnosis.
Really we need to be exposed to germs as well as BS. in chaos and in order to process peace within. We are more germs than human cells.
The Earth’s natural frequency is between 6 and 8 hertz and so too are our bodies tendencies to be in tune with nature. That’s what all this is about for me, being real with the deal and not playing games of charlatans charades.
Find your frequency.
I love a cold shower and singing as a sonic tonic, or merely immerse myself with a whim for a swim in the ocean come rain hail or shine especially in this season of treason. You could be forgiven for thinking I’m crazy but I’m nomad with an attitude of gratitude.
People are forgetting to listen to their intuition and instinct instead of being programmed by Tell Vison and what to think.
There is no virus other than negative emotions and energy that is contagious, as well as on the other side of the coin positive thinking can heal for real. A smile can carry you for a mile, with hindsight you can conjure many merry moments.
‘Always look on the Bright side of life’ and I will until I can’t see, as too my voice is a choice to use or lose my points of views.
Don’t forget to pay respect to one and all, no matter how large or small. We are all creatures and features of this PLANet and also karma farmers.
So do something good for yourself, be kind to nature and nature will return the favour I’m sure.
Time heals is a popular saying but it’s really because we are immortal, only our bodies are mortal portals.
I like to link my think with ink as a remedy and with pen in hand I understand the onus is a bonus too few will view as being their brand new ways are a phase we go through.
I thoroughly recommend writing inviting discourse not inciting hate or to enforce any predisposition nor superstition mission.
We are however ‘Spiritual beings having a human experience’ or reincarnations of deifications and most people are blind to see we are free, albeit convicts of conscience, and to use our other senses likewise, so spend your time wisely because information is currency in this backwards world where NOW is to be WON.
Metaphysical Migraine - YouTube

1 Like

YES my dude now you’re talking my wavelengths! Dig it entirely

2 Likes

35966b201ea31a908c6116f32594e798

2 Likes

![894d75b8a4bfadd4ae9e12990b90034d|236x333]

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.