Enormous ancient quarries in Japan

Here we get to see the enormous ancient quarries in Japan…there’s some huge Megalithic stone blocks at Edo and Osaka castles…

Huge ancient quarry on Mount Nokogiriyama, very interesting traces of ancient stone processing…Japan is another of those fascinating, historically rich places…

Some super cool images throughout the slide show…

Cheers guys :beers:

5 Likes

I got enormous below my waist

1 Like

Perhaps an explanation for yonaguni skip?

2 Likes

From one guy who can generate a fat a cat couldn’t scratch to another :+1: :beers:

1 Like

Definitely plausible imho mate…the Japanese blocks to me seem similar within Japan but vary slightly to other sites :beers:

1 Like

I can almost smell those ancient redheads… :woozy_face: Great post, Japan has an older history than we are led to believe. With so much megalithic stuff built on again. :beers: :eyes:

3 Likes

Is the smell similar to head and shoulders?, those flowing locks had to get some attention :rofl:…Japan is one of those enigmatic places huh…

As for that tat, it beats the W on each cheek by the length of the straight :rofl: :beers:

2 Likes

That is how they knew what shampoo Lord Mountbatten was using as his head and shoulders washed up on the beach… :astonished:…ok that is too far… :woozy_face: :beers:

2 Likes

I reckon we can stretch it further :innocent: :beers:

1 Like

I like your thinking…dangerous :underage:

1 Like

I’m chronic for bowing to peer pressure :rofl: :beers:

1 Like

They spend alot of time dubbing around, but eventually get to this quarry…

2 Likes

They would maybe date to some period. Are there any japanese mega structures you know of off the top of your head?

1 Like

Cheers mate, this popped up on YouTube not long after posting the other vid…a little monkey magic dubbing should be a trip down memory lane :laughing: :beers:

The foundations of Osaka castle come to mind mate…the foundation stones are huge…

There’s some massive blocks in the vicinity of the castle too :beers:

I can only ever think, that sound/vibration is/was they was the monoliths were moved,

But that does not explain the quarrying/cutting of the big suckers!!

1 Like

I hear ya…it’s got us running around in circles and tying us in knots lol…I was thinking quarrying would be obsolete if frequency etc was shaping and moving?.. :beers:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.