Erase The Face...You Are Being Dehumanized

Can’t Say It Often Enough

Or Loud Enough…

It Ain’t About Health

8 Likes

They already do not see us as human. What they are doing is trying to make us feel inhuman and unworthy of freedom and peace and the pursuit of happiness. The sheep will mask up and hate themselves just as they are told .

3 Likes

Freedom and Liberty

Is Selfish…

Slavery is Good

1 Like

They are going to love it in hell in that case :+1:

2 Likes

Won’t Even Realize They There…

2 Likes

And This…

Brenda we have whole sections of the population depending on the government to support them. They demand freedom and talk about slavery this and slavery that and then turn to the government and say " now give me stuff so I can live". A wise man a long time ago said “he that depends on the government is a slave no matter what they tell you”

2 Likes

It’s a convoluted mess. I can see the no masker’s and no vaxxer’s getting vilified. Unfortunately this will mean more altercations at places like Walmart.
This mess is now a self sustaining one that will continue to feed off of people’s negative energies at which point people will be ready for it to end.

Whoever wants to invade us on a physical level won’t have to lift a finger. We will make their job easy because we will kill each other off… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

So Very True Danny

All By Design To

Enter The Fake Savior…

1 Like

I may be wrong Silver but to be honest on some days when I look out at this world I long for the next world. Not saying I would bring that about because that is not Gods will. When my time is up I will be taken. But this world is everyday having less to offer that is good and I know what the next world will be like. Sometimes I dream about it and I honestly hate that I woke up. I have saw a glimpse, maybe symbolically but at least I have saw and I can tell you its wonderful. There is not one soul there that would come back to this planet even if they could.
Stay strong my friend, there is a reward at the end.

6 Likes

That’s My Sentiments

Exactly Brother

“How deep. You’re, like, a Citizen of the World, bro, AND you wear a mask for it. Because you care.”

LOL

1 Like

Isaiah 26:20
Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

2 Likes

without-a-sense-of-identity-there-can-be-no-real-struggle-quote-1

3 Likes

Sounds a lot like a certain other group of people. Only they do it to women.

4 Likes

Kinda Like Our Fave Brit

Toting The Mask Up Line…

All Family Got The Rona

Bet They All Wore Masks

But There’s No Correlation…

Totally…

Moose Limbs