Evidence the Covid-19 Vaccines are killing Children

“Authorities in the United Kingdom are currently pondering whether or not to recommend the Covid-19 vaccines are given to children between the ages of 12 and 15. The MHRA has already deemed them to be safe for children and now it is in the hands of the JCVI to put forward their recommendation to the UK government, who are desperate to ensure every man, woman, and child has the Covid-19 jab.
Quite how the MHRA deemed the Pfizer mRNA jab to be safe for use in children is anyone’s guess when you consider 86% of children who took part in the short two month trial suffered an adverse reaction to the Pfizer jab ranging from mild to extremely serious.”
Perhaps money talks? Especially when it comes from a certain Mr Bill Gates who gave a [£980,000 grant to the MHRA in 2017. The same money also helped to ensure the United States FDA gave emergency use approval for the Pfizer jab to be given to children aged 12 – 15 and unfortunately we’re now starting to see the grave consequences of this decision.
Consequences that are both tragic, and completely unnecessary. These new “vaccines” are still in trials until 2023 at the earliest, this means they are experimental. This is precisely why they have only been given emergency use approval. There is no emergency when it comes to children and the alleged Covid-19 disease, not a single child has died of Covid-19, and they do not suffer serious disease either.

Surely UK authorities can learn from the United States mistakes which has led to the deaths of numerous children?

4 Likes

It’s scandalous they are getting away with this.

The law states that if there is a cure…an emergency vaccine must be stopped immediately.

I could tell you 4 cures straight away!

4 Likes

Yes, pondering…

1 Like

I hope the turnout this Saturday is massive, cos they will jab the kids…

Or outside that c**t`s house…

Screenshot 2021-06-17 at 13-58-25 Rowan in Lovedown ♥️ Liberation

4 Likes

And so can our government and sage…

2 Likes

The demons going after the kids again,
nothing new under the sun is there?

2 Likes

It amazes me how half the world is asleep…(WOKE)

2 Likes

Not opposed to a protest outside his house but I smell a rat here. While it is clear that there are numerous paid-shills & staged events deployed to discredit & undermine the protest marches, what evidence is there that these are tied to the groups organising the marches? (assuming this is what the above is referring to)

3 Likes

Yes there are…but I have noticed the genuine protestors are peaceful and try to prevent violence…either way we now have to step up the protests and I have heard on the grapevine that some big musicians/DJ`s are going to join and cause some mayhem… :beers:

1 Like

But they don’t/won’t.

Cause otherwise we can stop jabbing,get on with life,and hang the Satanists.

4 Likes

Without the police and other agents of the state, this would all be over all around the world in one day.

2 Likes

You want a cure. Don’t fucking believe the bullshit they are spraying. There are no covid deaths only media hype. There was no increase of death like the news said . CAll your funeral home and ask how many increased numbers they had last year they will tell you none.
STOP KILLING YOUR SELVES with this bullshit. It was a plan to depopulate the earth. STOP THE INSANITY>

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.