Explosions in Damascus: Syrian air defenses engaging multiple hostile targets

Loads of hotspots. It could all go to sh.t, pretty quickly.

3 Likes

Not to sound like a religious nut-job, but I remember a certain prophecy in regards to Damascus/

Isaiah 17-21

2 Likes

Didn’t take them long to jump right back into the swing of things now did it?

2 Likes

I think we both knew this would happen.

Where this ends though, is anyone’s guess. Not looking good though. There seems to be a genuine malevolence driving all this.

2 Likes

I think the next war will be very strange. Patriotism is going the way side in most countries, and being replaced by establishment statism. So how they will get us mentally to side with another war is unknown to me at this point. Probably by framing the Russians for something, since they are the only people in the world that the establishment and leftists both hate.

1 Like

I think one of the reasons the establishment want war is because they realise that at some point in the not too distant future, much of what has transpired in the last few years will come crashing down around them.

3 Likes

There also seems to be a sort of re-aligning of loyalties at the highest levels, particularly among the elite. Where they now have more loyalty to the globalist agenda, and their partisans, rather than people of their own countries. I don’t see how America can survive another big conflict, when half the country hates the other half, and the other half hates our allies cuz their white, lol.

1 Like

We are in the business of disclosure.

Don’t care who dicloses it, wear your favorite tutu

It’s not the secular zionist here it’s the conservative religious types.
The calculation. Of how that’s possible is astounding

Why would any would-be enemy, openly seek hostilities when all they need do is wait a few more years.

The zionist are the bankers and the world financial system is crashing

1 Like

For four years with Trump, we had no wars enacted. And now that the Democrats and the PTB are in control again, we are back to fears of more wars to come. I hope all you Biden supporters see what damage he has already done in four months in office. Is that what you voted for?

It’s already coming crashing down all around them. Hahaha! Now it’ll just devolve into thousands upon thousands of fragmented hate groups all fighting each other, hopefully, including bringing down the ruling class. Unfortunately (historically speaking), money will always be able to come out on top. So, the wealthy of this world generally have the kind of money that gives them some form of protection. I think that most “wealthy” people are decent people. It’s the sociopathic multi-millionaires and multi-billionaires who are the cause of so much of this world’s destruction. Materialism rules, apparently.

2 Likes

It’s all based on money. War is the only thing that keeps the Ponzi scheme alive. The banks know it, MIC knows it, and government knows it. Without war, it all comes crashing down and we truly see a “great reset”, accept the people will dictate the reset based on blockchain Tech. They are scared to death of 100% traceable contracts, that can be conducted person to person, without a centralized system. It’s a power shift.

2 Likes