EXPOSED: Stratospheric Aerosol Injection (Chemtrails)

Chemtrails are real and they are much worse then we imagined.

The years I fought people on this forum about them, this is total vindication.

The thousands of posts and threads, now we know the TRUTH!

9 Likes

“We don’t just Spray - We Spray and We Pray”
These people are sick
God wins!

5 Likes

Haven’t watched the entire video but how do the “elite” avoid exposure or chelate the heavy metals our of their bodies?

1 Like

Often thought about this???
Then I remember a couple of things
Adrenochrome gives them a good cleansing and boosts HGH from the pineal gland
the [elite] also probably avoid all harsh chemicals lile the ones they feed us and they have all the amazing technologies and cures kept from us for hundreds of year (if not longer)
You think Donald spent all of that money during Covid on “ventilators”?
Also, how about his huge investment in HcQ right before leaving office right before [they] blew up the lab that makes it
NCSWIC
Wwg1wgA
God wins

4 Likes

-x-

INF

-x-

-x-

-x-

-x-

chem1

-x-

-x-

-x-

-x-

-x-

-x-

tumblr_4e6920eef8cf08e4a32ecba88fd83ee2_483ee702_500

-x-

imagesss2

5 Likes

The mainstream media has been vindicating us all on its own lately. They admit it but they talk about it as a new idea…

3 Likes

I was just saying the other day you guys above
that my brother happened to know a meterologist here
and hes an environmental scientists as well and he was employed to develop something to do with aerosol chemical spraying and geo engineering, yep.

My brother recently asked him if chemtrails are real and thats when he told my brother he personally worked on developing them no flockering joke.

They most definately are real and probably dangerous too.
Knowing how lovely & kindly our overlords are towards us cattles
that they always have our best interest in life.

Muwhoarhahahahaha…bull :hot_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:it.

6 Likes

the heavy metals dumb you down and hurt your health. They dump nano particles to collect in your body.

this is hurting the soil, this is hurting the animals, this is an all out attack on all living things on earth!

Its been proven now! - people should be pissed!!!

and Monsanto developing plants to grow in the aluminum contaminated soil!

vacpay10

4 Likes

That is what i have been banging on about for years now, the reason behind all this chemtrail and
all the other combined forms of DELIBERATE criminal pollution being pumped out every minute of every day by all the trans national global players all over this world,

is all to destroy nature & blame it all on us [climate change]
and deprive us all of food sources in nature and in your own gardens too.
Any bets they will outlaw many farm animals and pets to protect us from say avian or other concocted viruses or some reason they invent and create.

I swear food is the ultimate weapon and it occurred to me quite a while ago thats where nwo
its all headed, no food for you slave unless you get banged up with the mark,
no buy no sell neither slave.

Starts with a ww jab too aye?

6 Likes

lol , I been fighting people on this since like 2005. I look at the sky all the time, I have seen thousands of planes, it was easy for me to see the chemtrails and question them.

just the pollution they are making with these hazy skies its like everyone is oblivious!

UN said awhile ago they would use food as a weapon.

but they are killing the soil, and making seeds that can grow in that contamination. They will own the food supply and starve us out. If this goes along you will have no way to sustain yourself or your family.

these people want to kill 6+ billion people, and they have multiple attacks going. and they are so arrogant they dont even hide it.

Screenshot_2021-05-31 Blog Tentang Pembelajaran dan Belajar Depopulation, Chem trails, Truth

2 Likes

I was reading your post and it got me thinking about a documentary I watched recently called the the curse of the methusela tree. now the knowledge in this documentary is the secret to live from 100 years to 2000 years and its one of the most hidden questions about heavy metals in our bodies and vaccines. now the tree was in an area rich in heavy metals.the 28th minute mark talks about how this tree found a way to immortality.

4 Likes

interesting and strange, didnt have time for all of it, will have to circle back on it.
:wink:

you know I saw that a few times and didnt register Baal
WTF!

nice one.

Small amounts of water-soluble barium may cause a person to experience breathing difficulties, increased blood pressures, heart rhythm changes, stomach irritation, muscle weakness, changes in nerve reflexes, swelling of brains and liver, kidney and heart damage. Barium has not shown to cause cancer with humans.

Oral exposure to aluminum is usually not harmful. Some studies show that people exposed to high levels of aluminum may develop Alzheimer’s disease, but other studies have not found this to be true. We do not know for certain that aluminum causes Alzheimer’s disease.

looks like one is to attack the body and the other to attack the mind.

and Baal wants children for sacrifice.

Moloch, also spelled Molech, a Canaanite deity associated in biblical sources with the practice of child sacrifice. The name derives from combining the consonants of the Hebrew melech (“king”) with the vowels of boshet (“shame”), the latter often being used in the Old Testament as a variant name for the popular god Baal (“Lord”).

2 Likes

Your right brother I view it the same way it’s all about control over the world.
Also mass murder of billions.

1 Like

Hey,

Remember this, satan is purposely creating havoc in the world to let you give into evil/anger, break you down, and he takes your soul. This life we have on earth is a spiritual test. Stay focused and when its too difficult, pray. We dont have much time on here anyway. Peace be with you

1 Like

Chemtrails, weve all heard of them, some believe in them to be an evil act by TPTB, and some think the whole thing is BS.
I have a different theory regarding CTs.
All this Barium and Aluminium sprayed as subparticles into our skies has another dark concern to me.
Jungles, The Bush, Forests, national parks…etcetera, have all been fires of the likes weve not seen before, the fires are so Hot that metal car parts melted, the intensity that some of these superfires have is insane.
Now how could fires burn with more destruction and intensity than usual in wooded areas…?
IMO its because of the chemtrails, they have been spraying for over a decade, so then all this Aluminium, Barium and likely other metals coat every tree in a forest and bush , this build up of metals exacerbates forest fires by burning so much more hotter than before.
RRR

3 Likes

Bring as much attention to this as possible. Awareness of it will help the collective to remove this dis-service. You can transmute them.

1 Like

@ar_as Nailed it-This is what i have been doing a lot of lately, not just for myself neither but loved ones & family always too.

@RatRodRob

I think if we really knew the whole truth of what they’re doing we would blow a fuse brother its just that sinister in nature,
there is nothing good redeeming normal moral sane or healthy at all about anyhting to do with the satanic new age and the agendas being forced on everyone.

I know your not religious brother but in my mind it is all satanic in nature,
even though most of the useful idjiots playing there roles for the coming new age dont realise who they are really working for or under in there lives.

Its disgusting beyond belief now, and we only know the tip of the iceberg of there evil wicked plans for the future.

Just the very tip.
At least you have a great insight and can see too, we are not alone in knowing thankfully.
Im glad your eyes are open my friend, i always welcome your wise words here thank gosh your here too hehe, i really like my old friends on dtv very much.
I know intuitively and instinctively they are great people with good hearts and minds, thats worth treasuring in my humble book hey.
:+1: :ok_hand: :grinning:

1 Like

Revelation 16:21
[21]And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great."

2 Likes

It feels to me like somehting really calamitious is brewing in the aether,
i have had my dreams and visions over the years,
as we all have, i never knew how deliberately diabolical it is until coming here though.
God is comforting and frightening at the same time, a paradox.

1 Like