Extremely simple free energy using gravity and buoyancy wheel

3 Likes

Hopefully this Helps our free energy fans.:flying_saucer::frog:

Have you built a model to demonstrate?

1 Like
3 Likes

Wouldn’t this still need a means of converting energy created by the moving wheel into electricity much like a generator attached to a turbine in a hydro dam

3 Likes

At the moment no , I just discovered it’s huge potential two weeks ago , we have 2 different energy sources one gravity the other buoyancy working together to counteract one another in opposite directions to create free energy , I’m the first inventor ever to come up with the concept of gravity and buoyancy for free energy. Hopefully this concept will be studied further for it’s full potential :flying_saucer::frog::+1:

2 Likes

Yes , you quite correct , A alternator attachment of some sort , I had already taught of such concept including copper wiring around the wheel tube and the metalic sphere be magnetic in nature to produce a electrical current with gasses for buoyancy inside sphere and perhaps non flammable light oil as the liquid fluid inside the spinning wheel tube to prevent oxydation of inside metal components. :flying_saucer::frog::+1:

1 Like

Loved the video , :flying_saucer::frog::+1:

Most free energy machine requires fuel of some sort , electrical , pneumatic , energy stored in motion or magnetic all requires fuel of some sort energy but in my concept there two tipes of unlimited energy one is gravity that pull downward the other is buoyancy is OLSO unlimited energy that pulls you upwards as you float up , both are constant energy that never stops , you will always feel gravity and in the water you will always feel buoyancy for floating objects , both I believe are produced by a planet in motion ,Wich transfer it’s motion energy to another form of energy we feel is gravity and buoyancy , both are like opposite of each other like positive and negative forces , gravity would be endless if there was no bottom therefore you would be falling for ever , and olso in buoyancy like a plastic bag fill with air would float upward from the bottom of the ocean forever if the ocean didn’t have a top end limit to the ocean meaning if the ocean bottom to the top was infinite the floating air bag would float upward forever and ever but in reality ocean does have a limit but a liquid filled wheel act as a infinite ocean concept that once a heavy sphere offsets the wheel it becomes top heavy on one side in which gravity then pull on the wheel as one side of the wheel get heavy on the same side the heavy sphere is at making the wheel move downward motion by gravity pull making that wheel spin forever , remember that bouyancy is stronger then gravity that’s why huge cargo ships and aircraft carriers and cruise ships stay afloat , the power of buoyancy . And no energy is needed because you are using a energy reserve that is created by the motion of this planet around the sun . Gravity and Buoyancy. :flying_saucer::frog::+1:

3 Likes

Bouyancy and gravity have been used

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I love it when people share things that can benefit us all, ill show the design to those I know with relevant knowledge and send you any ideas that might be helpful

4 Likes

@megatroninventor
…just when i thought dtv’s intellect was gone…

what we have right now in the world is explosion-based energy (pollution)… and what we need is implosion (clean-free energy) … your ideas and concepts are amazing… perhaps even better…

the video that you loved (50:xx), they say something about the second law of thermodynamics… it doesn’t “fit” with perpetual motion… it’s not possible… can you please comment a bit on that ? take your time… no problem…

spontaneously, i also must recommend Viktor Schauberger…

this video is (imo) one of the best I have recommended here (on dtv) so far… it’s german only but you can select English subtitles… (youtube auto-translate feature)

5 Likes

Hold on a moment, i’m not so sure that’s correct mate.

I’ve seen designs, years ago, based on both gravity and buoyancy as a means to harness energy from the oceans.

The idea revolved around anchoring long poles or cables to the sea bed, attached to those and free to run up and down the pole/cable is buoyancy container than fills with water, sinks (generating energy as it travels, and when at the bottom, releases it’s water and floats back to the surface, again, generating energy as it goes.

Obviously it’s more involved than i describe, but that was the principle.

2 Likes

I never researched that method much at all but remember talk of it in middle/highschool but i always assumed (wrongly i guess lol) that the floats stayed on the surface and worked much like those batteryless flashlights that you shake to build up a charge. Thanks for your comment cuz it learned me something new.

2 Likes

Maybe i’m remembering it wrongly Sarge?

It was years ago i saw these articles, maybe the dis stay on the surface and generate energy by being moved backwards and forwards by the tides?

It’s all a bit cloudy these days mate (poor old sod!) :wink:

1 Like

Coulda been both. There’s been all kinds of stuff

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.