Fallen Angels And The Six Digits Phenomenon

Many were inbred to keep bloodline .pure. but then in breeding caused many to stop doing it.so they would breed with other bluebloods.still bad Genes mixed with bad genes isnt good…I wonder if today’s pets or decendants of the nepheliem are trying to collect old DNA snippets till they have a full non tainted DNA strand of the nephs to re grow them in eggs??

1 Like

Thanks for the bump… :+1:

Great post…certainly intriguing…for sure there was giants and I am with Star Scrier on the 6 digits mutation. :+1:

1 Like

This immediately inspires me to wanna watch the princess bride.

See the sumerian statue relief carving in the original post/topic???

Notice how SMALL the lion is compared to the size of the six fingered man depicted in the bass relief carving please?

this is a carfving of a ancient giant is it not, one can find many examples of these giants some of the more popular ones are sitting down next to normal humans at eye level as if they stand up they would be several feet taller then the humans etc.

This is a wonderful topic thank you for posting it up,
in my opinion its fact there were giants once roaming this earth its not conjecture anymore and its time for modern archaelogy and history to come clean show us all the proof they have hidden and stop deceiving and lying to us about our amazing past, even if it directly contradicts modern historical nonsense they teach,
the bible is true too, the gaints were very real and they probably still exist undergrounbd or hidden deep in the jungles or remote places because some are still known about and seen to this day.

Cheers everyone hope your all well and safe take care all love talking with you folks hehe your all great peoples on dtv all of you yep!!!

2 Likes

Yes brother this is what i believe too, they want giant super soldiers and they have been collecting the dna since the 1930,s even with hitlers archaelogical teams he sent to many places on this earth.
As if the powers that be wouldnt want giant hybrid nephelim dna to mess with?,

great point brother keep it up im listening aye!!

2 Likes

Bump, as in archaeologists in their box? :rofl:@star-man is in the money I think…if giants didn’t exist, A LOT of people wasted time looking for them on a hunch…the Spanish among plenty of others :beers:

1 Like

Thanks Big C. I wished I had my old name Robemallday. Switch to new site issue popped up. But my friends will learn. ive studied the nephaliem super soldier idea along time. It’s really been in front of us all along…most of wars are in middle east but it moving outward now. Some1 finds a out of place artifact and suddenly you have a little war in that area…All big countries in on it. Iran holds on to little and Iraq war got big countriesalot of dna. It will end sometime.

2 Likes

Hi Rob its great to hear from you again my friend yes i agree with your theories we think very much alike hehe.
Thanks for your gracious response look forwards to hearing more too brother.
Be safe and well Rob kind regards dave.

1 Like

Very true , I just made this account to answer that question and you answered exactly what I was going to say I wondered like who said they made sperm nobody did the Bible never said that nobody ever said that the size that person who just said it, So it was already in them obviously just like the rest of their body parts, awesome job, I love your insight, we are very like minded, bless you.

Very good thought my friend, I would say that’s very possible it’s so crazy this world we live in… All praise to God nonetheless, thank you Lord God and Jesus Christ Almighty

Yes @Tbabil_614 I appreciate your interests and replys to my thoughts…we need to discuss nepheliem giant dna topics more and more .todays tech is2 the level they are able to find their lost kin. I’m sure of it. Now mix that with The powers that be and you have a big worldwide scam and soon to be 1 world government … we will give them the needed dna to revive the Male and female of nepheliem species to clearly use them til they double cross the members of t.p.t.b…see we are food and slaves to find gold to them… me and you with god and jesus have no worries.we will wipeout these test tube bastards out. Thanks

1 Like

I also notice that there are crooked pinkies, i wonder if that plays into anything? I have crooked pinkies, my mother has crooked pinkies, all of my children have crooked pinkies.

The Aye-Aye primate has six fingers too!

I wonder if they are part of the fallen angels?

Because it says in genesis they were smaller and the giants were bigger and stronger and was over taking and killing them

Yes I agree :100::100:we definitely do, I am sorry it took so long to respond I have been trying to get back on here I could not find my sign in info I made, so I just now got it figured out, anyway I’m definitely here to learn and help others learn, Be blessed I look forward to some discussions forsure :blush::dove:All praise to the LORD GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY enjoy sabbath/and Passover for unleavened bread to for that matter…

1 Like

God bless you and protect you and your family. We have been discussing this subject and or the giants and fallen Angel’s onother posts lately. I too like to learn or teach …close mindedness is not a trait for the faithful. Thank you for your reply n glad you got signed back in.

1 Like

Thank u so much, you and your family as well… God is amazing, and when you start seeking him and praying he open s your eyes to so much, which I am grateful for, yes with great knowledge comes great pain, but he never gives us more than we can handle. With that being sad I definitely am stepping out to do my part, I have always been interested in the Bible in history in truth in honesty in the underdog prevailing, I was being built although my childhood and adulthood for these reasons… I hope and pray that I can leave America to go across the Atlantic and just walk through and study and check out and pray at all of these places biblical especially, the Middle East and Africa has always been on my heart, I do believe I would be very beneficial to the learning and discovering of so much hidden facts and truths, all things are done for the Glory of God, praise his Holy name… That being said we know there is the biggest war coming to the earth that this earth has ever seen or will see again, and for that we are learning so we can be prepared and ready to go, by that we need to let all be seen and known of the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD, the GOD of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, the LORD GOD the true I AM. I do think it’s crazy how they hide all of this stuff, and create their own narrative smh, The Lord Gods Will be done in all things in heaven and on the earth below

2 Likes

I always want a person to be happy and travelling sounds like your happiness. But that war you discussed may be a hurdle in your way as well as covid19…I pray if you get to go be smart and god will protect you… it may be that your suppose to be there well before the woes and sorrows begin …godbless you and your family and keep watching and praying for discernment…thanks for all the conversations. We will do it again someday…

1 Like

Yes we will, Amen to that yes, I pray for discernment, knowledge, and understanding in all things world, spiritual , Gods will, all things that pertain to his will for me, and I am here to do his will, and to help the lost sheep , find their way back to the shepherd , :pray:t4:. I have never got to travel , but it has always been on my heart since a child, I do believe it will happen, I do believe God does put these things in your heart for reasons, as I am sure you know to… Really great to speak with you, thank you for your care and kind encouraging words, and the time you spend, really thank you so much, May God be with you and your family… I will continue to pray and be in prayer with and for all my brothers and sisters, and Gods will be done in all things in Jesus Christ Almighty name I pray Amen and Amen! God bless

1 Like