Farmer in China Arrested Over Dead Alien Hoax ( Funny)

So this is really funny - A Chinese farmer who claimed to have an alien stored in his freezer has been questioned by police after admitting it was a hoax. The man, known only as Li, posted on a blog that he confronted five aliens and one of them was killed by an electric fence he had set up to catch wild rabbits.

After reporting the ‘alien’ to police, Li was later interrogated and eventually admitted it was a hoax, saying: "It is still disputed whether or not UFOs and aliens exist but enthusiasts believe they do.

We think it looks like it was made from mashed potato or porridge. what do you think?

1 Like

Alien looks so sad

1 Like

He’s Sad cause He can’t find any decent SKYWALKER 420 IN China

yah know ??

Ripper

1 Like

10000000% genuine!

LOOK AT THE EYES.

(also has a vagina)

4 Likes

He is…he crashed……………

IN CHINA.

2 Likes

The truth is out there.

1 Like

I think he has a hidden agenda, wanting to probe all seekers in the back door and blame aliens :alien:

2 Likes

Ya, really stoned here…looking at the alien…it really has vagina lips…look at them curtains man. TELL ME you don’t see that this alien wasn’t a total whore with those stretched out roast beef-like mudflaps down there??

THIS ALIEN HAS SEEN MORE DICKS THAN AN ARMY DOCTOR

2 Likes

Its a slutty female alien just look at her lips.

3 Likes

So now we know…Aliens are made from Tofu, and Tofu Is a anagram of UFO…Don’t ask me about the T, haven’t figured that out yet. :alien:

2 Likes

lmao - i like that he went to the effort to make the mash potato vagina …the attention to detail was questionable…

2 Likes

its because of the amount of times the farmer had his way with him lol

2 Likes

Time out…not army doctor…that’s a navy doctor…Marines included…I be damn u try to down my beloved US army

2 Likes

Sorry, no offense…but since we’re on the farmer’s subject….

Listen to these lyrics, :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got some Skywalker OG in the greenhouse as we speak. I don’t share with aliens.

2 Likes

the alien tried to steal the farmers weed

1 Like

That’s a goooooood strain bro… :wink:

You bastard, I’m envious :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

@GLOBAL_PARANORMAL_TV so is farmer dude in the pokey now?

That’s some crazy shit man.

Imagine telling the other prisoners when they ask, “Hey…what you in for?”

Anyways,
I don’t think we will get too many alien abduction stories out of China, imagine the thousands and thousands of people that maybe having some wild experiences and wanting to share or talk about them but restrained to talk about it because of these examples.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.