Fight Mandatory Vaccines At All Cost - Clear & Present Danger!

Dr. Gilbert stated, “The vaccines will have

liquid crystals that will be come hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent.”

“And through these low frequency waves, people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie,” he continued.

“Don’t think of this as a hypothesis,” he added. “This has been done. Think of Rwanda.”

get-ready-cdc95

“In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields,” Gilbert said. “What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections.”

“This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory,” he continued. “And these vaccines will make possible to control people.”

3 Likes

I realize this is an older article and you might have seen it already, but please take a closer/newer look.

2 Likes

When I think of what these mass conspiracy talmudists are trying to do to this world today I’m reminded of lyrics from Pink Floyd…
Get 'Em Up Against The Wall
:rage:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.