Final Test To Become A Shaolin Master!

Follow The Main Character As He Takes The Final Test!

Eleven Years Of Training To Become A Shaolin Warrior Monk!

Failure Means A Three Year Wait To Test Again!

The Monkey Stick May Be A Problem!

https://www.chineseshaolins.com/our-shaolin-temple.html

4 Likes

Wow. The average person has no idea what dedication and struggle truly are. Not in this part of the world at least.

2 Likes

Agreed Mr. Nice! Such sacrifice to dedication and belief in one’s goals in life! Not in this part of the world indeed!

1 Like

i must agree with what you are saying without a doubt which myself i include. But also the aspect of this dedication that is overlooked or less impressed upon by man is his spiritual dedication. Even this bad mamma jamma acknowledged that he lacked in the spiritual study and focused more on physical. I know its possible to one day have to defend yourself doing the monkey pole but in a monestari where you will spend the rest of your days seems unlikely ,but the spiritual battles will be the hardest test. When you can balance both in harmony thats the perfection.that is talked about in the mysteries…maybe impolite but im guessing you are a military man and if so I am thankful for your service and God Bless.

1 Like

I have seen this before, it is absolute garbage.

Everybody knows the 36th chamber is the final test

2 Likes

Appreciate your input, negative or not. The beauty of this forum is that you, @Grishnakh can post a link that refutes the video and links that I posted! I welcome your input!

I saw a video. I thought it was interesting and posted the topic. I do not pretend to be an expert on the Shaolin culture. Perhaps you are an expert in this subject??

Does everybody know this? I do not I confess. Are you studying to be Shaolin Priest or a Shaolin Warrior Monk? Are you practiced in the use of the Monkey stick? I welcome any knowledge of the subject you can share with all who may read this topic!

Instead of blatant negativity…why don’t you live in the moment and enlighten us all Grasshopper!

GRASSHOPPER VIDEO

Hop on! Have a great Sunday!

:joy: its monday here glasshopper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Shaolin shadowboxing and the Wu-Tang sword style…

If what you say is true, the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous.

Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

I’ll let you try my WU TANG style :crazy_face:

1 Like

Monday here now… Wake and bake…Good morning Hop!

Kung Fu Panda trains for battle with Wu-Tang

Wife trained with a shaolin master years ago…looks a lot better than a lot of that other crap people call karate :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wu Tang Clan Ain’t Nothin to F Wit!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.