First patient injected with cancer vaccine in phase II trial

We live in a movie. Let’s hope not in one with zombies.

1 Like

Let’s hope this “vaccine” is the cure for cancer

6 Likes

Hey,

What about
eating organic
No alcohol
No tobacco
Minimal meat
No white bread
No sugar
Staying active

But you can do all that to take a vaccine. People are so funny i definitely was not born in the right time.

4 Likes

thing is you could do all that and still get cancer

5 Likes

There’s literally trillions of dollars for shit like this.
And every pharma company is in a frenzy for some of $$$!
Think on this: Correlate the rise in vaccine use and the rise in various diseases throughout history, from auto immune diseases, to cancer and it’s not hard to see the link between the two. Vaccines are fueling the fire and until people actually see this and en masse say no more, it will continue.

3 Likes

Every human has cancer cells in them. They’re activated by many things. A certain batch of polio vaccine given from 57’ to 63’ to 90 million Americans is linked with the crazy rise in cancer with boomers. Of course decades later not too many know of this.
We don’t know history…

Doing all those things isnt enough, you are still a danger to everyone in the world.
Meanwhile the vaccinated may roam free

1 Like

i have a friend who has been in a wheelchair for a very long time from the polio vaccine.
not nice, she cant really use her hands either.
they say we are all miraculously recovering from cancer every day.

Yup. If we only knew this. I’ve heard and read many stories where doctors diagnosed cancer in people and just the patients fear kicking in accelerates the cancer, many dying within months of diagnoses. We are so conditioned to go into panic mode, especially with cancer.
In the not too distant future it is predicted that 50% of Americans will personally deal with cancer at some point in their lives. For doctors, scientists and big pharma, that’s a lot of $$$ to be made.
Medicine in general is an industry that perpetuates illness and the masses play along.

1 Like

my brother had some removed from his colon recently.
they were trying to get me to go get checked.
i said no thanks, i would rather not know.
did i tell you about my friend who cured herself of ovarian cancer?

@silverfox
I totally agree it’s like a death sentence once someone
gets that kind of fear in them.

I think they know this and do it anyway.

My wife was misdiagnosed with that. They ended up doing a full hysterectomy for no reason.
Doctors practice a craft that typically kills a lot of people.

1 Like

it really doesn’t seem to be any kind of exact science.
my friend was waiting for an appointment with an oncologist after being diagnosed with ovarian cancer to make a plan of attack…
this can take a number of months on the public health system here.
while she was waiting she had read about apricot kernals.
so she started taking a measured dose of apricot kernals.
a couple of months later when she had her tests and appointment with the oncologist, she was clear of the cancer.
she has now had three more babies since then.

3 Likes

Am I the only one noticing how sinister the sign is? On the b and the c and the h?. The snake and two demons?.

Laetrile. Heard about this years ago, fda shut it down quick saying it was snake oil.
Truth was, it worked.
Main thing is, you gotta have faith in it. If you don’t believe it will work, it won’t.
The power of the mind is amazing. Tests were done on cancer patients where they were given a placebo, told it was chemo therapy and that they could lose their hair. A large percentage actually lost hair.
This is how powerful the mind can be…

5 Likes

They have had the cure for years…no good for business if they gave it to you…the worst drug pushers…

An aged acquaintance of mine still makes Essiac :grin:

1 Like

1 Like