Free Electricity From The Kitchen Tap In The Late 1800's

Can you imagine what 100 years of development would do to this? I see small hydro-turbines, water tanks pressurized, water-jet nozzles and scoops improvements, overall miniaturization of device…this would be present in all homes, yet this gets buried in the pile of history because money loving folks couldn’t make a buck out of free electricity managed by folks themselves.

Water costs are real today but building a closed water circuit device and reusing the water should be possible. I enjoyed watching this plumber, hope you do too :beers:

11 Likes

I’ll watch this after work, cheers :+1:

1 Like

Brilliant…Thanks Cat :thinking:

1 Like

Alot of innovations like these are bought out by oil/gas companies, never to be seen again. The world is a corporatocracy, everything is done for profit. Look at what happened to Nikola Tesla.

1 Like

This is interesting.
I need to get onto the MrNice Water Motor Co.

1 Like

Yes …we are all in the known thank god…Big every1 buys up anything that would take from them… There is also a ammendment or bill that states …Any invention or new discovery that might upset the economy of the usa ,world is considered a threat to national security…no patent will be issued and t.p.t.b. will stop this treat at all costs to civilians or? I wished I was smart enough to know the exact article or law number. I’m sorry

1 Like

Back in the day appliances were electricity hogs. A smaller unit could power your router back up power supply all day.

You do have a UPS power supply right?
You should have a backup battery and a pure sign wave inverter
You are getting very nervous
Your power outlet is dangerous to your humming

2 Likes

Welcome all and thanks for watching & commenting.

@Othelzer nope, no UPS. Have spare knife, spare axe, spare waterproof matches, spare food… I take vacations to get away from the constant chat of Mr Buzz Humming. If he dies we’ll party LOL

2 Likes

This is great info. I’m monetizing andionizing my water before it comes in house and power is set up as my own wiring and cement walls with holes drilled down to outlet where I cut out squares… I did best I could but your insight into electricity affecting me or people in my home makes me think

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.