GA Poll Worker Confesses UNDER OATH That 10 to 20 THOUSAND Biden Absentee Ballots They Counted Were FAKE

Suzi Voyles, the poll manager for Fulton County, Georgia, discovered a disturbingly peculiar pattern of regularity in the markings for Joseph R. Biden when she looked through a big stack of mail-in ballots in November.

The absentee ballots all had flawlessly filled-in ovals for Biden, with the exception that each of the darkening bubbles had an identical white space inside it in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they’d been inscribed with toner ink rather than a pen or pencil.

She also noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled during a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election, which added to her suspicions. None of the mail-in ballots had been folded or wrinkled, as she had seen in the past with ballots that had been removed from envelopes.

In other words, the Biden votes appeared to be replicated by a copying machine.

“They were all strangely pristine,” Voyles said, adding that she’d never seen anything like it in her 20 years of election monitoring in Fulton County, which encompasses much of Atlanta.

She wasn’t on her alone. At least three other poll workers saw the same thing in stacks of Biden absentee votes handled by the county, and they’ve joined Voyles in stating under oath that they seemed to be forged.

read more here

18 Likes

@Sarge

Thoughts?

Backlash follows after firing of Fulton poll workers who spoke out

"The spokeswoman added that the women were under review for infractions, including: a violation for using cell phones to photograph elections activities, inappropriately showing ballots to a poll monitor and “making misrepresentations to the public on YouTube about problems with the elections that were false and misleading.

4 Likes

…we know…we knew a long time ago…the only people that dont seem to know is the justice department, supreme court, and what ever other departments that make and enforce laws in this country. Ty though

6 Likes

Is this legit? Can’t seem to find this anywhere else

10 Likes

Ouch!.. just another form of proof that the election was legitimate.

Pretty sure treason is punishable by death

4 Likes

Yes cuck muppet, use your genius mind and understand your highlighted portion…

“Doesn’t sound like a cover story at all. Thanks biased spokesperson and partisan media!”

3 Likes

Ever thought she was trying to gather evidence perhaps?

3 Likes

Oh waita sec. Now that Ruby Freeman has been subpoena’d, They are now looking back at this poll worker who signed an affidavit stating what she witnessed. Georgia is even worst than AZ… with an estimated ~600k fraudulent ballots. this includes, dead people voting… lack of chain of custody votes. underage voting. people who voted more than once, etc etc not to mention the dissent decree that was signed in secret & without going through the proper jurisdictions (ILLEGAL) & now recently they discovered 30k ballots that were absolutely PRISTINE. NO folds. all for Biden.
Things are heating up.

5 Likes

I haven’t clicked the link yet but it looks like she sees the writing on the wall and is trying to save her own ass. It wouldn’t take much to verify if the papers are actually “pristine” i was an offset printer for several years and handled paper all day and to someone experienced it would be easy to spot irregularities in weight, grain, etc. The ink is even easier. They make handheld scanners that tell you the exact shade or mixes of on a scale between black cyan yellow red. That’s what the different color bullseyes and dots on carton flaps are for. Register and color verification. If a printer did it they’ll all match exactly and it takes about 1 second per sheet if doing it by hand.

5 Likes

The things that I think has most people on edge about this whole thing are:

1. The number of voters for Biden in 2020 broke record numbers, and on top of that Trump got more votes in 2020 then he did in 2016.
  2. There is proof positive in at least one or more counties in all of the contested states where there were more votes than voters, and not by a couple hundred but by thousands to 10’s of thousands.
  3. When the Trump administration and many Republicans (not Rhinos) called for an investigation, but seemingly this time all local officials (which happened to be democrats or Rhinos) refused, local courts refused (judges were all known to be liberals/democrats), and even the supreme court itself refused to even look at the evidence which has to occur before they can even have a trial.
  4. The several dozen (and I can say this because it is true) of the top cyber-security and analytics experts that are and/or have been used by top corporate and government entities around the globe presented the voting trend graphs that showed the same signatures that they look for when looking for financial fraud, like the graph line was perfectly straight…which has never happened in any election on this planet (that wasn’t rigged) to date.
  5. The democrats stalled on every front to prevent any form of “investigation” into any of the evidence…not for weeks or even a few months…but 5 months (almost half a year) before the local democratic officials even contemplated allowing an investigation (can you say get rid of the evidence?).

In 2020 Al Gore wanted an investigation into the ballots in Florida…within less than 2 months it was underway… as a matter of fact…when there was evidence (much less than was presented by Trump administration) there was an investigation.

Fox News…historically conservative…suddenly declared Biden the winner even though at the time Trump was actually in the lead…the numbers on many news stations contradicted one another and did not synchronize…then suddenly after all election workers were asked to go home, in the early AM of the next day, suddenly Biden’s vote count shot up in…gee…all of the states where he needed his vote count to increase (which is where the number of votes vs actual registered voters started to not align properly).

There is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much evidence that it really is just like watching a kid that was literally caught with their hand in the cookie jar and you ask “Do you have your hand in the cookie jar??” and they reply “Nope! I am not even here!”

It is sad so many people on the left (yes those of you who voted and/or supported Biden) just sat there and actually encouraged and supported what was happening…

The really sad thing? Even if it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump indeed did win…by constitutional law…the “electoral college” voted Biden into office and that is that… so it really doesn’t matter if they find anything or not at this point…because it would take congress to impeach him…but then you have Kamala…which you don’t want that…so then congress would have to impeach her…and then you would have Pelosi…and you don’t want that…so congress would have to impeach her too…and I think the list goes on for awhile before you might get to someone who could be trusted and might be capable of doing a “reasonable job”…

So you see…at this point it is too late…no matter what is discovered…nothing will change…because they literally stole the presidency…and what would be the penalty to any of the “government officials” who were caught interfering with the presidential election?

18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Oh…wow that is harsh… a fine…and no more than 1 year in prison.

So, let’s say Pelosi is caught “interfering with an election”…say she is fined 1 million dollars and spends six months in a “high end white collar prison”… after that six months is up she walks out the door…and goes off to spend the rest of her 10’s of millions of dollars…like she would care if she was in office for one or two more terms?

This was calculated and everyone who participated in this knew what the laws were and knew that being caught meant they would get a “slap on the wrist” and then become more famous than they were (to the media and left wing deep state)…

It is sad…really sad…that these “representatives” are nothing more than thugs and thieves who have been manipulating everyone for decades.

12 Likes

:+1: Damn, I hope you slammed the mic after that.….very well said. Couldn’t agree with you more. What a twisted web we weave.

4 Likes

Nailed it!!! Remember though, there was foreign interference as well, & I believe that would fall under treason for anyone who helped with that. I could be wrong.
FOX was so disappointing. Election night I realized they were merely the controlled opposition. & when you think about it, they aren’t really conservative AT ALL. they are purely establishment GOP news. Oh well. Who knows what’ll happen. either way, great post.

3 Likes

Right …

That What I Think …
Ty

Brilliant …Just Bloody

Brilliant…TY

I don’t know how it works exactly CN, but what about a military tribunal, I heard of this being a possible Avenue, and it would be swift and concise.
Is this a possible Avenue mate
RRR

1 Like