GA Poll Worker Confesses UNDER OATH That 10 to 20 THOUSAND Biden Absentee Ballots They Counted Were FAKE

Yeah…I thought that too but it would require the person or people who assisted in the “foreign interference” to not be government officials (see my link to the law above)…now if they were just “us citizens” then there can be treason charges…but because that law specifically declares that if you are a government official then those are the laws that apply.

Actually, if you took the time…you would find all sorts of laws that are specific to government officials that are much more lenient than the laws that would be applied to “US citizens”… if I were to guess I would say at least 100 if not more laws exist that “treat government officials differently” than “US citizens”.

So…unfortunately…even if a government official helped some foreign government interfere with the election they would be slapped on the wrist and then, depending upon who was in office, there might be some kind of backlash towards the foreigners…which really depends upon whether they are “foreign government officials” or not…if so then most likely it would be used as a bargaining chip in some back room deals…if not…then it really depends upon the country.

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone remembers these chicks - but they were caught red-handed early-on tampering with ballots and were super brazen about it. Anyhoo - they were subpoenaed three days ago. Saw this last night on Reddit.

4 Likes
1 Like

Hahah…yeah… like that…

i think everyone thinks the same way, he was ripped off .MR DJ TRUMP! … :beers: :facepunch: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :facepunch:

1 Like

A “cess pool” they call it.

4 Likes
1 Like

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/secretary_raffensperger_condemns_political_firingcalls_for_rehiring_of_fulton_county_whistle_blowers

she was sacked.

Hmm!!!

Just curious, why would they be charged with election interference as opposed to election fraud?

1 Like

Wouldn’t that violate the sixth ammendment? I’m not entirely sure how tribunals work or if/when the us military has the right to detain us citizens

1 Like

These were supposed to be mail in ballots. Typically they are folded a few times before being put in an envelope. Nope, not these though. 30k, zero folds. the dots are all filled in absolutely perfect, each 1. and they also found a batch of 950 military ballots… in perfect sequential order… filled in perfectly, all for biden. IMPOSSIBLE: A Sample of 950 Military Ballots Were Recently Audited In Georgia and All Went for Joe Biden.

2 Likes

I live in cobb county very close to jim r miller park. I saw some of the industrial shredding myself. I’ve seen the buses pull up loaded with voters. I’ve also seen ballot boxes being walked off of the polling station property while i was in line to vote at the lions club on lions club drive off of veterans memorial hwy in mableton ga. The box went straight to the guys car trunk and he left all by himself. I reported that incident via some app they had for that purpose but nothing ever came of it of course. I’ve called in to report things or ask questions and literally been laughed at or even hung up on.

1 Like

When you say “they” I am not sure who you are referring to…
If you are referring to this:

uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

So, if you use your government position to influence someone to commit fraud (the other law your cited) then you are using your power of a government position to “interfere” with an election. If a judge uses their powers to ignore a case because they have a political preference or lets say Pelosi used her position to “persuade” a judge to use their position to ignore and/or reject/refuse to even look at evidence submitted then both Pelosi and the judge in question would be interfering with the election.

The U.S. code you cited would be if Pelosi told a local state official to “do whatever it takes” to assure Biden won, then Pelosi would be charged with “interference” and the state official who actually committed the act would be charged with fraud.

The reason why I cited the first law and used someone like Pelosi’s name was that she wouldn’t actually “get down and do the fraudulent part” herself but she would use her position to influence someone to do (insert one of the examples I provided here)…so Pelosi herself wouldn’t actually be the one who committed the fraudulent act but could use her position to influence someone to commit the act.

Make sense?

2 Likes

There are no thoughts. Stop grasping for lies.

Because it’s not legit

1 Like

Wait till a 4 year old little boy walks down the street with a “Pregnancy Belly” then ask was that legit. I like your Alias even though nothing is made in America, you make you name on doing nothing but putting others down while at the same time supporting those that are destroying our Country.

2 Likes

Those who deny there was tampering, in the light of the evidence available, are lying or completely uninformed. It is that simple, maybe they think they are lying for the public good, or some other “good” reason they believe is valid, but lying or profound ignorance are the only ways to that belief.

1 Like

What are you doing to stop the Republicant authoritarian fascist theocratic government that they are planning?

What Are You Doing…

1 Like