GENOCIDE in the U.S. Continues: 3,848 DEATHS 118,902 Injuries Following COVID Injections – Children Now being Reported as Dying Also

9 Likes

Does not cover the people who are having adverse effect from those who have had the vaccine.

4 Likes

If the US adverse reaction reporting system is like ours in the UK which is A voluntarily and B next to no one knows about it. This number like ours is but the tip of the iceberg with many more going unreported.

5 Likes

My first thought as well.
Bet it gets much higher with the long term effect.

4 Likes

it is just madness to get these vaccines without knowing long term effects… madness!

4 Likes

Powerful information, GEW71! Thanks a million!

2 Likes

If what they are saying about sterilization is true the cost of human life isn’t even countable.

2 Likes

We are been told here that the figures are at least 10x that of what is been reported. Because most people are completely unaware of how to file a report or dosent know of the exsistance of the reporting system. Which i personally feel is dilibratly been suppressed so they can keep the figures of adverse effects and deaths down. Everyone i know who has been stupid enough to take one of these gene therapies either A dont know what was in what they had injected into them B was not informed of any of the dangers of them and C was not told what to do or how to report adverse reaction.

3 Likes

The scientist have said who manufacture the vaxx that the protenes for aids was used…

That protenes came from mad oprah cow desease…

We will not see the half life results for ten years

2 Likes

if you take the vaccine you will become a TI , when 2030 comes you will be switched off , if you dont believe me then do this simple thing get a metal detector the hand scanner type and scan your vaccined body scan your neck if after one month if you just had vaccine scan up the arm abit and listen to the beep , your all fucked lol , but you can kill it off with high power magnets , your understand after you scan it , doit report back here.

1 Like

Wow thats freaky but believable 5g enabled nano tech.
It all stinks so badly.
I cant help but comment satanic agenda all the way as usual.

@mark24823687
Bang on brother. :pray: :+1:

3 Likes

My wife knows all this stuff but will take the vac to keep her job

1 Like

Or the adverse reactions people are having by being terrorized by the false narrative, like depression, drug OD and suicide to name but a few.

2 Likes

let’s start calling this phenomenon by it’s honest name–specicide. this is human slaughter. the “better” ubermensch want to remove without bias the bulk of the human population. if you’re not in the cabal and you are human, they wish for you to die.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.