Georgia to Deliver First Real Proof of Massive Ellection Fraud

Georgia will conduct a recount of votes because of a low margin of Biden’s victory, that is 0.2%.

While Trump campaign has dismissed the first recount because it did not verify the sign of mail-in ballots, many wonder why they have agreed on a recount which also won’t verify the signs.

The answer appears to be more than simple. Every ballot in the recount has to be scanned with scanners, counted and saved, And that’s all Trump’s team needs, because the government has marked all the official ballots. Just read carefully what Tony Shaffer, president Trump 2020 Advisory Board member, tweeted on November 6:

“What if DHS anticipated DNC counting fraud.
What if they “tagged” each legitimate ballot.
What would happen if DHS does an audit of all counted ballots and find ballots without the tag - what happens then?”

And in another tweet from the same day he went on saying:

“People don’t understand how light works…and what they don’t see can be seen in infrared and ultraviolet…we had a whole block of instruction at “the Farm” on secret writing…it is amazing…”

It seems Sidney Powell had every right to declare yesterday: “Georgia is the first state I’m going to blow up.”

2 Likes

Thanks @bonzacik !

After reading the article, it looks like it’s going to be …

MONDAY  :bomb: :shell:
     TUESDAY   :bomb: :shell:

WEDNESDAY :bomb: :shell:
THURSDAY :bomb: :shell:
FRIDAY :bomb: :shell:

Who’s got the popcorn? @TheAlien ?

2 Likes

Here ya go lol @Jibroney

3 Likes

I want to hear the explosion in Atlanta all the way down to my house. I want to hear the screams and howls of the rinos as they are exposed to be crooks.

1 Like