Get Your Vaccine For Freedom

CNN News will sometimes have on a guest on their programs, who will spill the beans… Explaining their concerns that the mass vaccination program may be failing…Dr. Leana Wen says, “All these States are already reopening at 100%… We have a very narrow window to tie reopening policy to vaccination status… Otherwise, if everything is reopened what is the carrot going to be??.. How are we going to incentivize people to actually get the vaccine??”… Without vaccinations people may go out and enjoy their freedoms anyway… What a terrible situation and we have to do more to prevent that !!.. All my life, I was taught our freedoms came from our founding, Constitutional Republic… I never knew they were contingent on, every citizen submitting to take a vaccine…

Dr. Leana Wen (Public Health Policy, George Washington University) was on CNN and she spilled the beans related to the China coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.

The Conservative Treehouse shared the following:

When they show you who they are, believe them. In this soundbite Dr. Wen is apoplectic that people might realize there is no need for a vaccination because everything is open and there is no crisis. She frets that American people will enjoy their freedoms without vaccination. Just watch and listen to the priority in her soundbite.

That pretty much says it all.

Dr. Wen shares:

We have a very narrow window to tie reopening policy to vaccination status because if everything is reopened, then what’s the carrot going to be… How are we going to incentivize people to actually get the vaccine… So that’s why I think the CDC and the Biden Admin need to come out a lot bolder and say “if you’re vaccinated, you can do all these things…here are all the freedoms that you have, because otherwise people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway.”

Well, this is wild. pic.twitter.com/TO2mWgufN1
— Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 1, 2021

Here is the video from the interview:

8 Likes

Thats some messed up stuff.

3 Likes

She just seemed like an actor straight off the set of an after school TV special.

2 Likes

Why yes we are CUNextTuesday.

4 Likes

lol yes she did

2 Likes

Show allegiance to the flag whatever flag they offer.
Never hint at what you really feel.
Teach the children quietly for some day sons and daughters.
Will rise up and fight where we stood still.

-mike and the mechanics - silent running

3 Likes

How about that… I’m not as senile as I originally thought… I can remember that song… :+1:

2 Likes

if you like trump and im pretty sure you do

4 Likes

I would give you 10 heart likes for that video message if I could… Sorry, I am only permitted to vote once… :+1:

1 Like

appreciate it. Its a good song and Trump was shaking the apple tree. They didnt like that. Seems the whole tree has to be uprooted.

1 Like

Y’all do realize CNN and Fox only get like 1.5 million viewers daily? Most of them are over 65. Most normal people don’t listen to government anymore, meaning they have no power. I mean, I know I’m not taking orders from a bunch 70 year old morons who want it to be 1950 again. I’m pretty sure most people are closer to my POV than they are of those who still watch MSM.

1 Like

On to something here. Major networks no longer garner multiple generation attention. They have alienated themselves all on their own.

Personally I’m glad to see their influence dwindle and hope it continues.

2 Likes

Yah its beautiful isnt it the numbers are dropping daily haha,

nothing makes me feel more glad then to see the lying mouthpieces loose there viewership and lets hope its a re occuring trend of the future where everyone disses the big name
networks in favour of the more real and truthful little peoples news etc.

:clap: :+1:

1 Like

With freedom comes responsibility. Rights come with obligations.

If only the election was the same… :rofl:

image :beers:

4 Likes

You can learn more about Wen on her Wikipedia page. I was surprised to learn she was Chinese-born and, get ready for it, was considered one of Times 100 most influential people in 2019.

1 Like

I am not surprised to learn that… Not at all… Some of us can see the agendas being played out and who they install to carry out those evil deeds…

I thought I had seen you posting before now but I must have confused your handle name with someone else… I see you are new here… Welcome to DTV and thank you for sharing… :+1:

Here is what Moderna has to say about their own vaccination… Once they inject you, it’s a permanent operating system… There is no way to get it back out of your body…

Moderna’s OUTRAGEOUS Admission EVERYBODY Needs to See!

4 Likes

I will not be vaxxed. I will take the punishment.

:no_entry_sign:

2 Likes