Get Your Vaccine For Freedom

Wtf
Sorry i havnt watched the video which may have answered my queery. .but…
If its a permanent operating system that cannot be removed. .then can it be passed on to any children you may have after being vaxed …?
This is fkd up…RRR

1 Like

It seems they want everyone vaccinated… Men, women and their children… Even pregnant women have been given vaccinations… I do not know if it can be passed on from mother to child this way… They do seem to want to vaccinate small children as soon as possible… This whole program is very scary to me and I do not have any offspring… I am concerned about the directions we are all heading and fate of our world in general… They start with a strong coercion program but it will become mandatory for everyone if, it is not stopped… We have certain GOD given liberties to make our own choices regarding our own bodies… Most countries have certain freedoms guaranteed by contract between the citizens and the various governments… Like we have with a Constitution and the Bill of Rights… Seems like none of that matters when Globalists want to tear down our liberties and freedoms… The Globalists created the problems… They announced mass fears… Now, they are offering up their solutions… Using the need for Medical Tyranny as the excuse for all of it…

2 Likes

If you have the time, here is an interesting video conversation about this subject… The video is 1hr. and 14 minutes in length… However, a lot of information is being discussed…

IT’S A KILLER: COVID INJECTIONS — KATE SHEMIRANI & DR. KEVIN CORBET

They do seem to want to vaccinate small children as soon as possible

I remember i had a thread on here many yrs ago about our children and vaccs and “chips” and the like.
People questioned my idea that “they” wanted and could vaccs and medicate our kids without our knowledge or consent and without us even knowing.

My answer to how it could be done to our kids without us knowing is…
When my first child was born he was whisked away battered and bruised, nearly lost him, it was some time later that we got to hold him in the emergency nursery, he was taken away at birth and we could not see him for along time afterwards, i never questioned why he was taken from us cause i knew he needed immediate help.

My second child came easy, only bout 5hrs in labour and no problems or complications what so ever, but…he was still taken away too immediately after birth, i never questioned this as i thought they take him away for quick observation and a good wash, before returning him to us to hold and admire.
my whole point here is, and it is also a question to you all…
Do they immediately take all newborns away briefly out of sight of us parents…?, either before or after being washed/cleaned…?
My point being is…For that brief time our newborns are taken away straight after birth and out of sight is the perfect opportunity for the Medical PTB and other Gov PTB to inject, vaccinate, Chip and whatever else they want to do to your newborn, WITHOUT YOU KNOWING.
RRR

2 Likes

Brother Rob, I can not help much with your questions about newborns… I never fathered any children of my own or worked in a maternity ward… Perhaps, someone else on this forum can help… You raised some good, valid questions that deserve some answers… Why would a newborn need to be removed from the line of sight of the parents??.. I would think anything needing to be done could have at least one parent present, to oversee what is happening to his or her child… From a bathing procedure to anything more serious…

1 Like

Thanx, twas along time ago on DTV that i asked these question and now i cant remember what the replies were,…my memory is pretty fckd, i must have been Vaxxed as a baby and it effected my brain…LOLOL
RRR

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.