Global Wheat Supplies Short as Drought/Flood Ravage Crops & Supply Chain Falters

Wheat crops are failing in the US, Canada, and Russia–the “breadbasket” top exporters that feed the rest of the world–as other exporters like Kazakhstan restrict their exports to protect their own people. Engineered attacks on supply chains continue from South Africa to Vietnam. Food prices are exploding as shortages can no longer be hidden, and the true crisis of global food shortages lies ahead. Grow your own food now!

1 Like

Hey Behzey my friend you are so right when you state this quote ive taken from your topic post above,;

Engineered attacks on supply chains continue from South Africa to Vietnam.
“to all of over this earth in fact” i wish to add.

They are all engineered using weather mods deliberate destruction of crops big business buying farmland and destroying it or dleiberately stopping production and many other nefarious forms of deliberate destruction of growth farming and supply i believe your right but its on a global scale and its being done to bring about the mark and cashless in future,
i have clearly stated this would happen and virtually predicted it based upon my own research of what the coming nwo system wants to ahcieve and why,
ive spoken this many times in the past on dtv,
that eventually food and water will be the weapons of choice against us all in the coming new age on this earth.

Well spoken great topic brother thanks for helping peoples become aware thats gracious good work for any of us to do in life with respect.

I havent watched the vid yet but i am about to now,
your comment triggered me to instantly respond because i believe its just simply the truth is why.

Cheers brother from david, please keep it up, this world needs truth like this right now more then ever in fact from all of us if we can.

Ok im watching the vid half way through, im just shocked with disbelief, this is so deliberate its undeniable in fact,
the fire thing itself says it all,
our own gov are deliberately denying us food and next will be water,
they will use new “green” climate change lies laws too to deprive us and will not allow us to grow our own food for some arbitrary laws they will create too, they will invent some reason why not,
im certain of this.

If people dont believe in demons in power,
watch this and tell me there are some humans on this planet that are
not acting in a highly anti human demonic fashion?

The govs have food stashed btw, storable foods in large quantities, but to access when they have destroyed most production, most accces etc,

we both know what kind of mark we will be required to have to buy or sell that food,
and its going to be a mark devised from the father of lies itself we can be sure of this.

I knew this was coming just not quite when, but now is the time this video prooves that to me at the least my friend.

2 Likes