Got Pot? A interesting take on how make low cost high yields

Its a fact that radiated areas purportedly visited by ufos have trees that actually do not get “cancer” in the cells but close off the infected area and grow stronger/larger. I included a few articles to show the light side of me. And I found some heavy competition on my cattle mutilations solved as a bonus. If you know what a CRISPR is and have Thc and the plant used to make tequilla youve got the recipe!

CRISPR is a technology that can be used to edit genes and, as such, will likely change the world. The essence of CRISPR is simple: it’s a way of finding a specific bit of DNA inside a cell. After that, the next step in CRISPR gene editing is usually to alter that piece of DNA.

HT_fukushima_fruit_1_nt_130717_19x15_384

Wowzers!!

@catman

1 Like

"And synthetic versions of THC are currently available in pill form to treat several side effects " what do they mean with that. Ive newer heard about anything other than toxic spice

Marinol. You can get a script and ask your doctor about it and be high all day. lol ITS NOT SPICE.

If the scientist ever bio-engineer something to disperse 18 years old Macallan from its rear end I wouldn’t drink it…it may look like liquid gold, they may even get the taste right but it’s a poo. :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.