Greta Thunberg says science shows Biden not doing enough on climate change

Climate activist Greta Thunberg says Biden isn’t doing enough to “treat the climate crisis like a crisis,” accusing him of being “not nearly enough in line with the science” on the issue.

“​Well, you shouldn’t take that from me, I’m just a teenager, so I’m not — I don’t have the mandate to sort of giving grades like that. My opinions on this don’t matter​,” Thunberg began.

“​​You should rather look at the science and whether his policies are in line with the Paris agreements and to stay below 1.5 or even 2 degrees Celsius, and then you can clearly see that, no, it’s not nearly enough in line with the science. That’s not me saying, that’s just black and white, looking at the facts​,” she continued.

However, Greta Thunberg can’t name a single policy when confronted after saying Biden is not aggressive enough on climate.

9 Likes

the ph.d are cheap this days and any company can buy one to dance according to there tune.

1 Like

If there ever in the history of humanity a more clear case of child abuse. Here it is tgis girl.as been set up and ised not only by those of the left but worse of all her own mum and dad. Very sad indeed.

2 Likes

I have to say, that she is a very young bag of wind. Doesn’t know her arse from her elbow about most things.

5 Likes

aka Gretta’s handlers didnt get their cut of the free cheese.

2 Likes

Demon child

1 Like

A clone or descendant of Hitler

2 Likes

Climate change is real.
I know this because sometimes its sunny and sometimes it rains…
Dont be a denier trust the science it never lies or ever has an agenda.
Come on as if…

2 Likes

The youth is nieve
Climate change is putting
It Mildly.

The picture hard to See
As we pass through
The Galaxy.

The seven seals of Prophecy
Our passage paid for
Revealing mans Vanities.

Why does not this Greta girl do what other girls her age do, chase boys and get a good fking…

She doesn’t seem to know much about what she is talking about. Treat like a crisis a million times doesn’t do shit. Should be saving use hybrid cars, recycle. Can’t name a single policy what the hell.

1 Like

Well, if we go by the standards set by the left about “not acting soon enough”…it was almost 3 months when people started blaming Trump for not doing enough about the global pandemic… so I guess if that is the new standard…

She would be right!

This is a very poignant post. :+1:

1 Like

Now that she is 18 we can criticize her and tell he to screw off. I mean I did that anyways. I don’t believe in political correctness. One of the biggest killers of free speech

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.