Happy Thanksgiving, Disclose.tv

May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life.

I hope everyone can stay safe and still somehow happy during this crazy year 2020.

Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all of you here at DTV.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

PS: Many of you asked us to set something up in order to support the website as we had to lay off most of our employees due to the still ongoing COVID-19 bullcrap and the fallout hitting our small business.

We listened! You can support us and become a Patron. Click on the link below for more info:

Support us, become a Patron!

Just after the emergency relaunch of this website a couple of weeks ago, a small group of you signed up (THANK YOU :heartpulse:) but it’s far from the level required to fund the website going forward.

If you like this place, please consider helping us out for as little as $2.50 per month.

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving

3 Likes
1 Like

Have a good one guys :beers:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving gang., have a great day whatever you do!! :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving DTV!

Have a GREAT ONE EVERYBODY!!! … :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

LMAO., is that the “Kim Jong” mullet???

2 Likes
My house 40 yrs ago lol, and i wouldnt change it lol
1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving all.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 Like

Trump looks completely at ease…

He knows things that I wish I did. He must, because he sure seems a lot more relaxed than I have been.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.