How a Jew became a Nazi

Wow yeah you’re most likely right. Here in America, in 6th grade they took a whole segment out of the year to teach us about the holocaust. They drilled it into our heads at such a young age… so people won’t ask questions about it & will deny any other narrative. I am NOT a nazi/hitler sympathizer, I just like to understand the truth.

1 Like

Yeah I grew up in the US. Like you we got the Holocaust spiel in middle school and for a full year. I am not a Holocaust denier by any means, it happened, just there is way way more to it. Anyways in middle school while visiting DC, my teacher the future director of Holocaust museum held my hand throughout the whole trip, it was humiliating and he was and is my favorite teacher of all time to this day, the guy is a rock star. Projection is a very effective psychological weapon one they wield with masterful precision. Anyways when it came time to take the class photo with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, they positioned me on the floor like a good Goyim dog. Little did they realize, or rather little did I realize…

1 Like

Kinda funny how things work like that. So you live in Russia? How is it over there? Is it as bad as people say or is that just propaganda?

the holocaust is also quite debatable if you look deeply into the subject.
i wont go into details because someone will start trying to accuse me of being something im not.
the information is available for anyone who wants to know truth.

1 Like

I agree & that alone deserves its own thread. Holohoax is another wild subject in it of itself.

1 Like

I “exist” and abide in the US, I wouldn’t call it a life by any means. I am a target individual - gang stalking and mind control victim from a very early age. They create the boogie men the need. :woozy_face:

I go back to Russia every once in a while. Russia has been victimized by this crap over the past 100 years. It shows, and it is truly sobering. With that said things are improving and that is a beautiful thing to see. I hardly recognized Moscow the last time I went. It’s a hipsters paradise. Granted I am not to keen on such egomaniacal trends in society but it’s a shit ton better than the gopniks that came before. Moscow is amazing, but Moscow is not Russia. Travel 20 miles outside of Moscow and see the real Russia. The results of the collapse and the horrific genocidal Zionist social experiment that was the Soviet Union show. I agree with Putin in that the collapse (controlled demolition as I call it) of the USSR was the greatest humanitarian catastrophe post WW2. Thought I would also add that that was only yet another step in the stealth genocide of the Russian and Slavic people, much like WW1, the civil war, Bolshevik revolution, purges and the Great Patriotic war (WW2).

The fever pitch Russophobic hysteria America has allowed itself to engage in over the past decade is the best thing that has happened to Russia since the collapse of the USSR. America’s true nature is unveiled and the whole world sees it for the what it is… Dorian Grey.

2 Likes

don’t be shy this is a nazi apologist topic, go ahead and share the holocaust conspiracy! what better place could there possibly be

2 Likes

as you are well aware, people are afraid to discuss this topic.
i know you are just implying that anyone commenting here is some kind of racist.
this topic has nothing to do with racism whatsoever.
it is more about the depth of the lies people have been led to believe.
there is plenty of indisputable evidence to support ww2 narrative as being manipulated.
most people just want to believe that german people of that time were some kind of evil predators.
simply not true. there is far more to the issue than people are comfortable to believe.
of course some folk here are bound by laws to not speak of such things.
why would there need to be laws about talking about this subject?

1 Like

wow very interesting video, that really well answered a few questions I had about ww2 :beers:

2 Likes

i thought there would have been more folk willing to discuss this topic.
i guess not huh.
i want to hear everyones “facts” on the matter.
go on, give it a go.
are you afraid of this subject matter?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.