How are they really tracking these covid shot symptoms?

You have no idea what shot you will get let alone them probably mixing the first and seconds doses from different companies, so how can they say who is doing what, how can you make a report when you dont know what shot you are given, the problem is they can track it down and find out but not us, seems like the have a lot to hide with acts like this, they have made us so blind not to ask questions that now it has backfired on them, I cant see any reason for graphene oxide and propylene glycol (radiator fluid/vehicle coolant) to be in a shot, you cant inject people with chemicals, metals, and synthetic materials (RNA), and expect them to be okay, im starting to really believe they are expirimenting on us finding out the lethal dose of certain chemicals but on a huge scale.

10 Likes

They ain’t. The most massive vaccine (bullchit…) trial and yet they’re not tabulating data. Well… besides the polio jab. That had some bad long term effects.
Sounds like the graphene will act as an antenna when 5g goes full global. Watch human behavior start to really change then.

5 Likes

Even when people attempt to report on VAERS, they can’t. Many probably just give up.

1 Like

Thats what my conclusions were coming to with all these videos of various metals all of different weights were sticking to people, they became magnets and antenni, and I truly believe that 5g will be somehow connected with this shot.

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll be able to control people, but it will certainly make them go nuts.

I would have to imagine that they can change the frequencies of these towers at any time, so what if a certain frequency will cause chaos, then change it to a frequency that make those who have had the jab drop dead, that is a form of control, I can see this flu season being another shut down and every death blamed on covid.

2 Likes

Bill Gates stated himself he wanted to put an operating system into people and computers do what they are programmed to do.

1 Like

I’m beginning to think the whole trick was about two things:
Getting the graphene oxide into people.
And modifying the DNA enough to be be able to patent it.

Using the Complimentary-DNA-Addition altered it enough to claim patent. So now they can remote control people with graphene antenna/OS and since they now own those people they’ll have the legal right to do so.

It is absolute, though covert, war. It is a massive crime against humanity. There never was a virus and certainly not a pandemic. It was all about getting the jab for total control. Technically the vaxxed are now transhuman slaves.

9 Likes

Ooo they know the lethal doses already …this does it a different way. Nothing we can do now but sit back and watch the show. I believe this is on a time delay or this is activated some how. They still have to push the vaccine on many more and they cant have what ever the effects of this known right away or the rest would refuse to get it even more… Thats y i think this is on a time delay or somehow activated later. Maby it does it itself in a certain time frame. The end game of all this will show its face soon.

1 Like

What ever it is. Like another person said, there is gunna be alot of angry people out there with a ticking time bomb inside them that they cant get out. Who knows which direction their anger will be aimed…the vaccinators…or the unvaccinated.

1 Like

Unvaxxed as its the easy target.

3 Likes

And it looks like the madness is spilling over – Now Flu jabs are being offered to everyone including kids as young as 2 or 3 … theres something very wrong here.

3 Likes

Go figure, not like I didnt see this coming.

1 Like

Its becoming sheer lunacy.

There are news stories today that seem like propaganda puff pieces for Vax.

1 Like

What this says to me is A they already know dont care and want to hide it or B that so many people are having reactions that the server cant keep up.

1 Like

Yeah just like robots waiting for the switch to be flicked.

2 Likes

Ok hear me out on this, what if they are putting the graphene into us and 5g can control the behaviour via the frequency output, let’s say a certain frequency just stops us in our tracks not being able to move. Now let’s say that a celestial event happens and it awakens the pineal gland connecting people to the universal consciousness and they know all of this because of operation looking glass and the only way to stop us all would be the 5g switch.

7 Likes

Thats why I think this graphene oxide and 5g are linked in someway. It just doesnt make sense to make a shot 99 percent graphene oxide with something to alter DNA, do they need to alter our DNA for the graphene to work with the 5g, so many questions that I cant answer but I can ask, and get info from the users on this site, where we all work together to assemble the pieces.

3 Likes

There was some videos on here of vaxxed people just freezing in position and being unresponsive, they are definitely upto something, the figures don’t add up to a pandemic at all…

1 Like