How did you come up with your name at DTV?

What is the story behind your name here at DTV? I was talking to Reinaul about how he came up with his… So, I thought I would extend the conversation here. I came up with PrincessLeia a long time ago, because I am just a big fan of the original 3 Star Wars movies (4,5, and 6). Mine is kind of obvious, but some of yours, I have no idea where you came up with it! So, share your story! Looking forward to reading them!

11 Likes

I just used my family name.

I figure why not attach a family photo as well?

14 Likes

This had me laughing! I love those! :laughing:

1 Like

It has been a while since I have seen characters like these though!

1 Like

Guess…haha…fire it up

4 Likes

Occasionally I can’t help but to watch a classic cartoon on YouTube because it brings me back to a simpler time. A time when I knew nothing and I was okay with it. The extreme opposite of the cynic I tend to be now.

How many of these do you recognize?

5 Likes

Yours is pretty deep.

1 Like

not much thought put into mine…actually zero…first thing that came to mind kinda thing

1 Like

Most if not all of them LOL… :laughing:

1 Like

Lol… Imagine that…

1 Like

Mine is actually isn’t that fascinating or interesting, I just needed a online identity that isn’t attached or related to any other online names, I was in the process of creating a new reddit account and got this random name and thought it was perfect.

3 Likes

Dragonlance. And no it’s not Ted. lol

It’s a wrestling term NOT the other NWO …or illuminati… Lolol
GIF by SportsManias

3 Likes

Just used ma own name

2 Likes

I looked at all the people on this planet…and adopted the mindset of TPTB to come up with a name…

4 Likes

Mine is simply my first name and old army serial number. For some reason i dont forget those :rofl:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Sorry nothing spectacular…mastiffs is my favorite dog and I’ve owned 2…my bad😔…I recognize all those cartoons tho…my old😆…

3 Likes

Mine was from my time living and working in France delivering camping equipment around coastal campsites in France and Spain and my friends always called me sprinterboy as I drove a Mercedes sprinter van.

4 Likes

My name is jedi in everything I do princess… I am wise, patient, STRONG emotionally and mentally but most of all… because I can love, understand and feel.
There is much competition out there for many things however, there doesn’t seem to be much competition in order to be a good person.

5 Likes