How might election fraud get litigated? The Supreme Court Has Ruled That They Can Order a New Presidential Election

TRAP

Well. Interesting indeed.
The Supreme Court Has Ruled That They Can Order a New Presidential Election.

. The Trump campaign can introduce statistical evidence of voter fraud, and this evidence can be accepted as reliable if it is statistically sound.

Let’s summarize what we’ve learned:

• The Federal Courts do have jurisdiction to resolve claims of state and city ballot fraud that causes ballot dilution, even in Presidential elections.
  • The Federal Courts can order a new election if necessary to address fraud, even in Presidential elections
  • The Trump campaign will need to prove (a) specific acts of misconduct (b) involving willful or knowing ballot fraud © by state officials or private persons acting with state officials (d) that changed the outcome of the election.
  • The Trump campaign can use expert testimony and statistical evidence to prove its case, but it needs some direct evidence too. (Remember that in a court of law, eyewitness testimony is considered direct evidence.)

Does the Trump team have the facts on its side to meet (a)-(d)? I don’t know. No one does yet. We’ll find out tomorrow when we see what his legal team files. It’s going to be one hell of a week.

Counters are equally appointed from each party
ALL COUNTING MONITORED WITH SECURITY CAMERAS

3 Likes

“Slap right into their silly guppy mouths!” (their mouths move and nothin comes out!) … :beers::mushroom:

1 Like

From the talks I have around the country many are appalled that dd not vote at all in this election and said they would vote for Trump if there were another election. This could be really bad for the Pedo fans .

2 Likes

Wow Just WOW

Interesting Times

1 Like

I said right after the election, to take a look at what happened in Israel … don’t hear much about it. They recently had 3 different elections in order to settle the disputed election results… and they were on the verge of a fourth election when they decided this… (sounds insane though):

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
05/17/2020 08:55 AM EDT
JERUSALEM — After three deadlocked and divisive elections, a year and a half of political paralysis and another three-day delay because of political infighting in his Likud party over coveted Cabinet posts, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was finally swearing in his new government on Sunday.

Over the weekend, both Netanyahu and his rival-turned-partner Benny Gantz announced their appointments for the new government — the most bloated in Israeli history with an expected 36 ministers and 16 deputies.

Netanyahu and Gantz, a former military chief, announced last month they would be putting their differences aside to join forces to steer the country through the coronavirus crisis and its severe economic fallout.

Their controversial power-sharing deal calls for Netanyahu to serve as prime minister for the government’s first 18 months before being replaced by Gantz for the next 18 months. Their blocs will also have a similar number of ministers and virtual veto power over the other’s major decisions.

4 Likes

Had no idea, thanks for posting!

Awesome post. I’m starting to lose hope in any kind of honest outcome. Worried there is just too much corruption stacked against Trump. We can’t even count on Republicans to do the right thing most of the time. Even if this goes to supreme court there are 4 justices who are flat out activists and will never vote for anything that benefits Trump and conservatives, even if there is undisputable proof of fraud. The others are a toss up. Fingers crossed.

H9K

1 Like

ya’ll have fun with that. I didn’t vote the first time round, I most certainly am not changing my feelings about this corrupt system. Why should people participate? Truly? Why?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.