this outfit discuss various topics
- they do seem to see the aetheric field as divine tho and don’t see Jesus Christ as the co-creative Word, Redeemer etc.etc. and don’t recognise the Holy Spirit as the only ‘Divine’ spiritual presence in this realm,
- however some of their info especially on chemical/atomic phenomena can be helpful to understanding the aetherial/material.
love to know if their transmutation stuff works.
- what conclusions one draws from this is up to you.
- i see the aether as a non-divine ‘secular spirit’ medium that the creator seperated from Themselves and that the Word was spoken into creating matter *a process to enable a realm to create harmonious unpredictable equals, which we can be eventually, after ressurection and new heaven/spiritual realm for us to exist/grow post millenial kingdom etc etc,.
- but this needs to occur in a zone of both good and evil hence not divine.
the aether does have spiritual qualities and is effected by atomic/chemical/light/geologic harmonics and by emotional/living spirit energies from us(proto-Gods), angels(good and bad, maybe proto-Gods) and all other non proto-God life(plants and animals).