Hunter Biden Admits He Smoked Parmesan Cheese After Mistaking It for Crack

1 Like

After the investigations on him, he is 100% certain he will be cleared of any wrong doing… It helps when government agencies will cover up for him while investigating him… It helps when he can rely on corrupt prosecutors, corrupt judges and a corrupt FBI… It helps when your corrupt Daddy becomes the President… You can get away with anything… Now, the corrupt Media will attempt to rebrand his image… Making him out to be a poor, lost, troubled soul who has now found his way to redemption… Hurrah !!.. See there Hunter, is not so bad… He is really a good guy who had setbacks and a few sad circumstances to overcome… He is all better now and a chip off the ole block…

3 Likes

It never changes , does it? The corrupt elite keep getting a “get out of jail” free card. Justice is only dealt to the rest of us. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Parmesan Cheese…IM DYING HERE…wiping tears

go to 2:42 in vid…

(ouch my f**kin ribs.) :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Hey,

Theres a Greek dish, Saganaki, cooking cheese with fire.

lol he siad, “I smoked more parmesan then anyone you know!”

1 Like

:laughing: almost like they trying to normalize this with how funny it actually is, TV shining that “angel confession” lamp on this dirty bird.

Sooooo cheezy

Only pathetic people think you can discredit a father for the sins of his son.

Hunter is a junkie, or an ex junkie. His sins bears no reflection of Joe.

or in other words…

1 Like

You would know all about that.

After all for the last 5 years you did all you could to have your saviour re-elected and your Republic was stolen from you. To be honest it was never yours it has always belonged to the elites. Your inability to understand this is not a secret

What did you do?

Bend over and take it where the sun dont shine.

In reality the sins of a man do not reflect on another even if he is his father.

Trump junior is also a coke head, do you think this reflects on senior?
I don’t expect consistency from you. All I expect from you is more low IQ buthurt bs.

I don’t think its possible to actually smoke parmesan cheese, I mean you can smoke it for consumption like you would tasty brisket, fish or gouda. However if you put it into a crack pipe it will only melt. If any adventurous libtards care to prove me wrong… pics or it didn’t happen!

Hookees, underage girls, crack, cocaine, god knows what else, money laundering, bribery, extortion, accepting money from foreign governments, the list goes on and on. You and i would be in a fed supermax for 1/3 of what he did. The immoral actions banging his dead Brothers girl, this is truly someone who is the lowest form if life

1 Like

dork I am living in probably the least restricted state/country in the world, you are far more locked down and screwed then I am and you are going to talk about bend over and taking it?! lol.

the republic was stolen from us all, there wasnt much I could do about it. But I am pretty vocal about it.

it is sad you are so salty that you dont even realize how screwed you really are…

and know this, I dont care. I lived the best years of America, I dont have kids, I really dont give a crap if you all get enslaved and have your skin peeled off you alive. I dont care if the world burns. If people are too stupid to see it, then I am happy to watch them fry, I am not scared of death, I accepted it a long time ago. I will enjoy life as much as I can until I die. I dont wear masks, I dont conform to their authority.

2 Likes

As I predicted Meptard nothing more from you than low IQ butthurt bs.

:rofl:

Smoking Parmesan cheese :laughing: what a F**KIN FOOL

still chuckling…(especially looking at the video thumb of dude’s head and face)…

:grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

I will say this here and now…

I CAN GUARANTEE Hunter Biden is STILL a slave to the glass penis…

NO DOUBT,he’s still tokin’ on the rock…I mean,just LOOK at him… :eyes:

His one eye is cocked out of place slightly from puffin boulders and parm cheez :rofl:

p9ej1icM

1 Like

:joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :smiley: :rofl:

Spaghetti will NEVER BE THE SAME.

One other thing is WHY IS THIS INTERVIEW GREEN SCREENED?

The woke cancer culture are just a tumor, i have no respect for people that claim to be woke, and for the record i am no Democrat and not a Republican either, i think independently and see through the pathetic manipulation of weak minded fools

1 Like