Hunter Biden smoked ‘parmesan cheese’ digging for crack in carpets

Hunter Biden recalled how he used to scrounge through the carpet looking for crack cocaine after getting high — saying he probably wound up smoking “parmesan cheese.”

“I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs, smoking anything that even remotely resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more parmesan cheese than anyone,” President Biden’s son said on “CBS Sunday Morning.”

“I went one time for 13 days without sleeping, and smoking crack and drinking vodka throughout that entire time,” he said during an interview to promote his memoir, “Beautiful Things,” out April 6 from Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.

2 Likes

Would have been better off with the smoked ghouda

1 Like

I can’t believe this Fkr has the audacity to try and sell a book now… what’s really disturbing is, the media is going to help him.

1 Like

“His memoirs” wtf wtf

LMFAO.

Imagine crawling around with a magnifying glass and combing thru carpet for a piece of crack you dropped, but then discover an old toe nail clipping you THOUGHT WAS CRACK and smoked it only to be let down… :sweat_smile: :laughing: :rofl:

“One of the smartest men I know…” give me a break.

Crawling around on your hands and knees sucking on cheese sounds a bit innuendo to me, did the paedophile bit just slip his mind?

Gives a whole new meaning to his name ‘hunter’…

Crack Hunter Biden

1 Like

Been there. Hes not the only one to dig around looking for a scrap or 2 after the pipe is empty…
1982-83 I had fun. end of story…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.