Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: First Human Study Shows Reversal in Biology of Aging

For the first-time a human study shows the reversal in the biology of aging, with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)

In a scientifically verified approach, signaling an important breakthrough in the study of aging, Tel Aviv University and The Sagol Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Research at Shamir Medical Center announced today that, for the first time in humans, two key biological hallmarks of aging, telomere length shortening, and accumulation of senescent cells, can be reversed. The prospective clinical trial, published in peer-reviewed Journal Aging, utilizes Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy protocols to demonstrate cellular level improvement in healthy aging adults.

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy targets aging as a reversible disease

The prospective clinical trial is part of a comprehensive aging research program taking place in Israel. It was conducted by Prof. Shai Efrati, MD, from the Faculty of Medicine and Sagol School of Neuroscience at Tel Aviv University, and Amir Hadanny, MD, Chief Medical Research Officer of The Sagol Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Research and co-author of the study. Using a specific protocol of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), telomere length was significantly increased and senescent cells were reduced in a population of healthy aging subjects. The study was published in the peer-reviewed journal Aging. Titled: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Increases Telomere Length and Decreases Immunosenescence in Isolated Blood Cells: A Prospective Trial.

So Michael Jackson was right all the time?

2 Likes

…so it’s a prediction, not yet proven in an experimental environment. Interesting though.

1 Like

Science has been fairly certain that a dinosaur could not live on earth now because the amount of oxygen could not supply the massive body and the lungs could not have been big enough. So it is accepted that there has been a drastic change in oxygen levels and/or pressure reduction since ( less total atmosphere is most common theory ). The old testament and other ancient history relays messages of extreme (relative) age of the people, ex: moses died prematurely at 120. Research of fish grown under similar conditions resulted in size much greater than any recorded for the species. How about the exceptionally large human footprints in stone? Back to the results of this research; oxygen and pressure do not have the atomic material to produce the effects on the dna, so our bodies already have the means and programming to do so. Considering the “new-found” effects, relative to longevity/ health/ efficiency/ pre programing, everything points to earthly biology working better and being better adapted to conditions that are not present anymore. This field of study has been on my mind for years and the implications are profound for many topics. I will stop now lol, I could write about this for weeks…

1 Like

NWO, you have just made my day. Thank you for the post.

I think the “canopy theory” is very interesting.

1 Like

There are many homeopathic doctors who have used this treatment for years, especially for stroke victims and people with poor circulation in their extremities. NFL teams also use it so players heal quicker.

I posted a video talking about what your sayin it talks about the oxygen levels what it used to be and reason why prettt interesting

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.