I want some DTV merch!

Most places like CustomInk.com have a minimum order of 6-12 items. @Lukas have you ever considered an e-commerce component to DTV? I’d happily pay a premium to help support the site.

7 Likes

@Apex911

Damn fine idea :+1:t2::grinning:

3 Likes

DTV merch to wear at a DTV convention!! Who’s in!?

12 Likes

Im not allowed to cross the border :cry:

3 Likes

You’re not alone homie lol

1 Like

It would have to be a virtual conference where we all wore the same dtv merchandise. :disappointed: That sounds not nearly as cool.

2 Likes

No, but attainable :+1:t2:

I will take 3 of these kind sir.

unnamed-9 unnamed-8

6 Likes
6 Likes

Yes merch would be a good idea

4 Likes

Do one on a stubby holder…do one on a stubby holder :beers:

6 Likes

Love this hoodie!

2 Likes

Convention?!?

1 Like

download (4)

7 Likes

@thunderstruck

Now THATS funny LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would love one with the logo and a silluate of a ufo and a beam coming out the bottom, black hoody and white details, nothing flashy, but that might be to much for some. But gear would be cool.

5 Likes

Mmmhhhmmm…booths set up labeled as the categories with all of our tangible evidence for us to share with one another.

To be fair every country could host their own convention for those of us who can’t leave, complimentary goodie bags upon departure with DTV souvenirs of course, possible crab legs at the buffet table, and dressing up as your favorite politician/swamp creature/Karen would be up to the attendees discretion. Instead of a photo booth with mustache and hat props, it’ll be noentry’s face cut out to wear on your body.

I’m looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Thanks I’d like to release it as part of my winter and spring collection.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I love the dress up idea. Like Rocky Horror Picture Show :rofl: Sounds amazing count me in!

1 Like