If you refuse the vax you will be taken to the Doc's office and it will be plunged in yr arm anyway, Alan Dershowitz

So you have NO rights

:pray: :beers:

7 Likes

That will be interesting for the first 2 or 3 that put hands on me.

12 Likes

This guy should spen time where his pal epstein did

Guys a fucktard

And @Danny_28764

You got that %10000 percent right my man :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Hehe… Yeah… These people are so far removed from reality…

2 Likes

@xiflez

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Indeed, there is even a name for these cattle - goyim or goy for short. Take a wild guess where this picture was taken…

That scowling face on the OPs post should tell you everything you need to know about whats going on in society.

3 Likes

Yup! He’s a POS!
But you noticed he piped in that Trump could legally take the election?
Here’s my theory: him and justice John Roberts are both on Epstein’s flight log. Trump knows this and has their nuts in a vice. Dershowitz is singing a different tune since that flight log came out. I’ll bet Roberts will also sing a different song if this election goes to the scotus.
Trump probably told them he’d spare their lives in some kind of plea deal.
Sounds crazy, I know, but hey! We’re living in crazy times. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Weird that has to be the fourth of fifth time my posts appear to be edited by some unseen hand and yet no changes appear. An invisible edit that seemingly does nothing. Hmmmm… Neesh keet, I tell ya, neesh keet!

4 Likes

Ikr?

Haps To Me 2…

3 Likes

Hey B! How’s things in the peach state?

2 Likes

Hard To Believe

We Aren’t in the

Midst

Of Trib Yet…

Lovely❤…

Someone is stealth editing the posts so the post goes out with their intention, not the OPs. :wink: But don’t listen to me I have been cooking cannabis oil for the past few hours, naturally some go in me.

2 Likes

Stranger Things

Have Happened

2 Likes

Lol thats fo sho!

1 Like

If this is true, a lot of blood will be shed for freedom once again in history. They fear this very much

2 Likes

Well, He’s an angry little man :joy:

I have the right to not be forced to come into physical contact with anyone who Has To Be vaccinated against a virus that could be transmitted to me. Especially as a vaccine will have contained live elements of said virus.

Ergo; All who are Vaccinated are Carriers and should keep their distance and wear appropriate PPE so as to NOT infect me – else they shall be met with extreme prejudice :grin: … Simples :blush:

I mean … Forced Vaccination … Just Cause Y’all Have It; Dont Mean You can give it to Me Too!

4 Likes

i will live in a cave before i let this happen to me.
i have a few nice caves plotted on my map.

3 Likes