I'll Make A Deal With All The Loyal Trumpers On Here

If tRumps lawyer Sydney Powell can prove there’s voter fraud and gets the election overturned, I will leave DTV forever…
But, if she can’t all the loyal tRump cultist making the claims she will win, must leave and never comeback…
Do we have a deal ??..

5 Likes

Bye. Apparently I must have a certain number of letters, Bye.

1 Like

So, you agree ??..

I agree you need t take your trolling ass off of here.

3 Likes

So, not willing to put up your membership… Figures… Typical all talk no substances tRump cultist…

2 Likes

I have had a membership for quite a while on dtv and all you have done on this site is show your TDS for ever, stop me when I start lying.

1 Like

You should have stopped at your first reply…

Why , lots of my friends that I have been following for a long time know my political leaning, you on the other hand are a troll.

2 Likes

Why, because I don’t bow to the pressure of being a brain dead tRump cultist, who believes everything the orange clown conman says ??

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

You have your believes and I have mine , have a beautiful day ,

2 Likes

So, you’re not willing to take the deal ??..
Appears to be many blowhard tRumpers on here… Not surprised…

1 Like

What is the deal? Trump is still your president.

Not come January 20th 2021 he isn’t… That’s the thing, there are those on here who believe a court case by tRump’s lawyer will overturn the election and they are being cocky about it… So, put up or shut up… That’s the deal…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

You tRumpee’s keep telling me to leave, so I made you an offer…
How about it ??..

Read the constitution , Your President Donald Trump will take it to the house, and We Will Win, stick that in your pipe and smoke it Mr constitutional.

1 Like

So, you still not willing to take the deal, but you’re willing to keep spewing the bs… Typical…

1 Like

Tell me why you have TDS and I will school you on whats going on in this country.

I don’t have tRump Dipshyte Syndrome… That is reserved for his loyal sheep…
You school me… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: